"So... you want to play?" Jungkook dangerously groaned.

Before Jungkook could move, Jimin and Taehyung came near and threw another set of snowballs towards him. Being at the top, straddling Jungkook's torso, she too had felt the crunch of the snow, spilling on her front. The little crumbs of snow are freezing on her chest. She shouted a panic "Hey!".

"Oppps!" Taehyung just chuckled, not minding the wetness seeping through her turtle neck.

Once again, vengeful, she took a lot more of the snow and throw it to the two. She laughed aloud with their surprised faces but immediately silenced with the danger emitting from them. She could see their evil grins and she abruptly stood and ran. Yet, before she could be of distance, she was caught by Jin and embraced her into safety.

"Stop this instant!" Jin's voice boomed. He was livid. "Can't you see how thin her clothes are?" The words were said with a growl.

Daun scowled as she looked at her three younger soulmates. They are indeed much warmer in comparison to her thin dark turtle neck dress that reached her thighs. She was in a house slipper too. Good thing her legs and toes are well protected with a pair of cute thigh high wool socks. She could feel the cold breeze mischievously clinging on her exposed skin. She had forgotten that she had not been considering the chilliness that the winter could bring since she was in the mansion the entire time. It was too cozy to care for such outfits.

Fully realizing how unfit she was outside the freezing cold; she shivered and sneezed a loud.

Hoseok then came with a disapproving gaze from the maknaes. His anger is loud with his silence to the three. He then wrapped Daun with a huge padded coat. "Let's get you warm sweetheart."

**********

The heat has dissipated. Her body is no longer shivering and her head is no longer aching, yet she still feels the lingering weakness on her bones from the fever. She moans a bit and moves to her sides and realizes the absence of the padded jacket. She peels her lids open and see herself underneath a thick duvet with the scent of her soulmates. She may have a bit of cold, yet she can perfectly determine Namjoon's fragrance on the sheets.

She smiles. It feels so much warmer with his forest-y and wood-y scent. She can also smell a faint scent of ocean breeze, like the summer seas on the air.

She smiles. The owner is right there sitting on a chair on her bedside. There is a little smile on his lips as he is busily looking at a thermometer.

"Hobi-oppah?" Daun cracks the silence with her croaked voice.

"Hey." He immediately looks at her and smiles tenderly. "Do you feel okay now?" He inquires as he reaches out and sits on the bed beside her.

She nods and looks around the room. "Did you carry me here?" She is perfectly aware that she slept at the sofa in the living room with him and her Namjoonie at her sides.

"No. Jin-hyung did." He swipes a baby hair from her forehead.

She chuckles a bit with the information.

His gaze is soft as with a raised eyebrow. "What's funny?"

"I thought he couldn't carry me upstairs. Are his kneecaps alright?" Daun smiles as she tries to sit up. Hoseok helps her with it and lifts the duvet to her lap.

"He was just messing with you." Hoseok laughs.

"Where is he?" Daun asks.

"I asked him to sleep already. He was wide awake the whole night, trying hard to lessen your temperature."