She couldn't also stop the swelling of emotions after his confession. She doesn't mind that he would finally act on it.

He was about to take her upstairs when so suddenly, someone swooped her off her feet and carried her away from the eldest. It was so sudden, that she could feel her heart drops. Everything was but a blur with how fast the man had abducted her, like those streaks of lights and shapes outside of the moving bullet train.

"Yahhh! Jungkookie!" Jin erupted. He was already running and tripping after them. Jimin was almost toppling on the floor with his loud laugh. The rest were all giggling with how Jungkook expertly played the game of tag with her in his arms. The youngest ran around the sofa and to the huge dining table.

Hoseok shouted, "Go Kookie!"

Namjoon encouraged the eldest with, "Go hyung!"

She burst out laughing as she realized how ridiculous the situation was.

Her soulmates were hilarious. Sometimes she would doubt how were they complete grown-ups, with how much they teased each other even with her presence. Sometimes they would run around the dorm with the intent of smacking each other's bum. Now, it seemed, she had become a poor casualty of their games, solely to enrage the eldest. Though she doubted its effectiveness. She could see Jin's grim expression morphs into a jolly smile. It's as if, the plan of having the rest of the day alone with her had completely disappeared.

"Yahhh... put her down. You might hurt her." Jin exclaimed.

"Should I?" Jungkook playfully asked as he pretended to think. "Hold tight." He warned with a beaming bunny smile as he adjustsed her hold on his neck. He then barreled towards the exit with the others following them.

"No! Not there, idiot!" The eldest alarmingly screamed. However, he just ran across the bricked pathway and to the supposed grassland but with all the blanket of fresh snow. With its depth, Jungkook tripped and fell with her in tow. The two of them crashed helplessly.

The abruptness of their fall made her speechless. She couldn't even scream with the coldness of the ground which was somehow slowly seeping chilling wetness through the fabric of her dress. As she was about to move, Jungkook loudly grunted and pushed her deeper to the snow.

A snowball just passed to his back, hitting him right at his shoulders. She could hear a distant shout of, "What are you doing?", with its impact.

"What! You told me to make a run with Daun-ah, Jiminie-hyung!" Jungkook protested as he continuously protected her from the onslaught of more snowballs.

"Not towards the snow!" Teahyung voiced out while still chuckling.

"Get off of her. You're hurting her." Jin's worried voice was seemingly meters away with how distant sounding it was. It seemed that not even Jin could beat Jungkook with his speed.

Finally realizing that he might have been hurting her with their fall, Jungkook immediately squatted and held her by her shoulders. His doe eyes were wide with worry. Without his direct body warmth and with the wetness that was thoroughly soaking her back, she shivered and softly groaned.

"Are you alright?" He asked along with the breathless Jimin and Teahyung.

Feeling vengeful as well as playful, wanting Jungkook to feel the chill that she was feeling, she pushed him with all her might. Jungkook lost his balance and dropped backwards. His eyes got wider as she crawled on top of him and pushed him further to the ground, just like what she experienced a moment ago. He even yelped when she took a fistful of snow and gently...no... evilly rubbed it on his left cheek.