Hyuga: "What's wrong, Kagami? That was a pretty nice pass."

Furihata: "Please make the shot, Captain!"

Hyuga: "What?!" Captain did his thing and made the shot.

Furihata: "He made it!"

RFY2: "Our first points of the second half!"

Hyuga: "Quit praying, first years. When I'm shooting, get ready to celebrate!"

FYs(First years): "He's already in clutch time!"

Hyuga: "Let's keep it up!" #7 dribbled the ball guarded by Kaga-chin before he attempted to pass to glasses but was intercepted by Kuro-chin. Blue ghost boi then passed the ball to me as I decided to save a bit of energy and just go for a layup bringing the lead back to single digits. As we jogged back I held my fist out to Kuro-chin who looked at me before bumping his fist with mine.

Mine-chin: "You're still the same, Tetsu. You really haven't changed since middle school. Not at all. I'm disappointed. You still think you can beat me?"

Kuro-chin: "I do. This is my basketball." I dribbled down the court as I had taken the point guard spot again, and that's kind of my job on offense. I passed to Kuro-chin as I crossed the three point line. Kuro-chin then went for an ignite pass, but the hand that caught it was a few shades to dark.

Mine-chin: "Who do you think has caught more of your passes?" I quickly moved in front of Mine-chin as he tried to pass me.

'Double cross over into tossing over my back and driving past my left.' As Mine-chin performed his move I stepped with him, trying not to let him get the ball back. He did manage to grab it though as we ran down the court. 'Spin to the left into right crossover into between the legs to same hand into drive to my right.' I took the chance I saw and just as he went to perform his crossover my hand slammed into the ball and sent it bouncing between his legs and into the hands of Hyuga-senpai. "Close the portal to Tartarus." I spoke staring him in the eyes  while breathing a little heavy. The swish of the net could be heard behind Mine-chin. I think I pissed him off though as the next drive he blew past the five of us and dunked over both Kaga-chin and Kuro-chin.

Mine-chin: "How sad. You haven't changed at all since middle school. You haven't improved. Akashi was right." I felt my gaze darken as I stare at the floor. "Your basketball will never win." The ball was inbounded to me and I dribbled down the court. The third quarter was almost over, and I intended to score once more going into the fourth. Glasses stood in front of me on the three point line, but I didn't bother passing. I bent my knees and stepped right.

"Bow." I crossed over to my left hand and glasses fell to his hands and knees in front of me. I then pulled up and made the three pointer as the buzzer rang. "If team play won't work... then why don't I improvise." I spoke softly, but menacingly as I stared Mine-chin down. 

Going into the fourth, Mine-chin and I were having a stare down as he dribbled in place.

'Begin driving to the left before pulling back to the right with a spin, but during spin he'll toss up a hook shot.' As Mine-chin went to spin I moved across his back and tapped the ball out with my fingers before I began running down the court. Mine-chin then initiated the stare down again as I stood dribbling in front of him. I began to dribble in place, switching hands before I began driving to the left. I then spun to the right, "Bow before me." I then went behind my back as Mine-chin fell to the ground in front of me. I then drove and took the wide open dunk. Mine-chin then stood up and looked at me a little surprised. I was breathing heavily, very heavily as I looked into his eyes.

Mine-chin: "So this comes out to play again." Back again on defense I watch him intently with ragged breathing.

'Basic drive to the right into cross over into formless shot.' I tried to steal the ball again on the cross over, but missed slightly. I then jumped and tipped the ball with my fingertip as he shot. The ball bounced off the rim, and Kaga-chin grabbed the rebound before passing it back to me. I dribbled down court with Mine-chin right next to me. He then sped in front of me forcing me to stop at the three point line. I then jab stepped with my left foot and spoke again. "Back off." As I stepped Mine-chin backed off. I then jumped to shoot, but instantly felt nauseous. I took the shot anyway, and landed awkwardly. I looked at the clock and there was only 4 minutes left. 'No... I can't... burn out... now...' I felt my body falling forward as I turned back to watch the shot swish through the net. As I hit the floor, I lost consciousness.

(3rd POV)

As (Y/n) fell to the floor Riko immediately ran onto the court and next to him. She checked him out before breathing a sigh of relief.

Riko: "He'll be fine, it's just exhaustion." A few medics came out and walked up to Riko.

Medic: "We'll take him to the medical ward to let him rest and to make sure he'll be okay." Riko nodded as both teams looked at the young boy. One with worry, the other with both satisfaction and displeasure. Touou was glad Seirin no longer had anyone to stop Aomine, but they didn't want (Y/n) to have to be carted out. Aomine was especially pissed.

Aomine: 'It's been so long since I've had a real challenge. Why is it that when I get what I want that player has to exhaust himself?'

The game did continue where Kaga-chin would have to get subbed out from over using his own legs, and it all went down hill from there. Seirin fought to the very end as they used their fallen teammate as a pillar of determination. That added with Kuroko's own determination and will to win, Seirin fought the uphill battle with all they had. The final score of the Touou vs. Seirin game? 112-60. Seirin was completely destroyed. Yet no one cried. Each and every player gave their all. I guess in the end that's all someone could ask for.