1.5

A/N I may have become partial Ibuki simp I mean when she don't have the scowl she do be kinda cute. I might be updating young ayanokouji today so if you haven't checked it out please do so and I have an exam tomorrow so update for this one will be day after if this could get to 4k views by then Id be very happy so do it lol.

 I might be updating young ayanokouji today so if you haven't checked it out please do so and I have an exam tomorrow so update for this one will be day after if this could get to 4k views by then Id be very happy so do it lol

I was in class and today was may 1st unsurprisingly at least to the boys we didn't receive 100,000 points. 

I overheard a few conversations as the usual observations of me were completely gone today.

"Do you think the school made a mistake?" One of them asked.

"Maybe what Ryuen-kun said was true." 

A few of the girls remembered his words and seemed to understand their mistake but many of them were still oblivious to what had happened.

"Nah there is no way he was right he just wanted to look cool."

"Yeah, totally he is nothing compared to ayanokouji-kun." Why is my name being mentioned I did literally nothing to warrant this 'cool' you speak of. 

Sakagami-sensei walked in with a disgusting smile on his face one would say he looked like he was a pedophile with the way he was smiling at the class. In short very creepy.

Ishizaki spoke up "Sakagami how horny are you?" 

I can't believe he just said that. The more terrifying part is that I thought the same thing oh god what have I become.

"Nothing of the sorts Ishizaki I am simply happy at our classes performance this month."

Kinoshita spoke up "What do you mean performance sir?"

"Well before I explain everything I'll first be posting the results of the recent test you did."

As Sakagami said that he unveiled a poster which had all of our individual scores next to each other with our names on the left reading as:

Ayanokouji: 100 E, 100 S, 100JH, 100 M, 100 Random subject.

All of my classmates eagerly looked for their names with most people looking dissatisfied with the results they had.

I noticed that the class average was 63.50 which was a bit better than I thought it would be.

Sakagami then drew a red line over 3 names in our class. Isizaki, Komiya and Nishino. (idk if she was dumb or anything but plot need it lol) 

Surprisingly Nishino failed in english but scored well with an average of 80 if you remove her outlier. 

Ishizaki and Komiya however were a different story with them failing 2 subject each and an overall average of 35.

"In this school failing in any official will result in your immediate expulsion."

Looks of terror were seen on Ishizaki and Komiya while Nishino just seemed to take the information but if you paid close attention you could see was slightly troubled by the news.