1.4

A/N do the like or star thingy cuz y not :)

For the past few days none have talked to me publicly after Manabe attempted to tease me the day after the pallet fiasco and was then glared at by every person in class and passer-by's in the hallways.

Words such as 'how dare she talk to kiyotaka-sama' were thrown about and Manabe who doesn't care for others opinion retreated and gave me a worried look likely understanding that I didn't really like the situation.

Additionally, Ishizaki and his cronies came up to me to try and initiate a conversation but Ryuen glared at them once they attempted to do so. Seems Ryuen has tamed most of the boys in class already and is likely doing this to better split the class amongst the boys and girls for when may 1st comes around.

From what I can tell I have become a topic of discussion in school but no one has talked to me seeing me as unattainable or scared off by everyone else. They think of me as a perfect being but am I really? I mean all I did was eat food and drink milkshakes and I have become something of a god where the girls adore me, some boys who admire while most of them have turned me into the figurehead of the 'death to ikemen movement.'

Needless to say I moved up to 1st in the ikemen rankings by a landslide and apparently even no.1 in the school rankings ahead of the president and vice-president who were previously battling neck and neck for the spot.

Ryuen has been informing me of his movements within the class leaving only one group of boys left to threaten until the male population succumbs to him through fear he even plans to threaten Kaneda into submission but that wouldn't take long.

We had some PE classes with basic running and strength tests where I would come 1st if it wasn't strength related by a slim margin and 2nd in strength as beating Albert would likely be seen as too much strength for a normal person as Albert is built like tank specifically for strength. Speaking of Albert, Ryuen made him submit not through fear or by beating him but by pure persistence where Albert gave up.

I had also been avoiding where I usually ate lunch for 2 reasons 1 was the fact that I was at all times during school being observed and if I went there it would likely never be the 3 of us ever again and rumours of me having 2 girlfriends might also spread. 2nd is that if I met up with my 'prince' that would likely turn into the talk of the entire school. Well I already was the talk of the school but I don't want me to just be seen as a 'hot guy' I'd need to show some smarts so that the girls will agree to make me their leader and dating someone or the perception of it might ruin it.

Satou had messaged me asking if I would like to play with her (lmao I find the word play hilarious in my country it usually means children hanging out or a sexual connotation such as playing around)

I declined and said that I was bit busy but would like to hang out with her next month which might give off some suspicious vibes if a smart person saw the message but from what I could tell of Sato (which spelling is it Sato or Satou?) she was a positive girl who wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted in this case me despite the fact she would be practically killed for it. But never the less not very intelligent but not dumb either.

"Hello Ishizaki."

"Hello Komiya."

The boys exchanged pleasantries very eagerly arriving in the classroom much earlier than usual.

"I can't believe we get to do swimming classes with the girls!" He nearly shouted which earned a few glares from some of the girls while the rest were day dreaming about something. Oddly enough 90% of the class came 30 minutes before class started when it was usually around 20%.