Chapter 7 (How the hell)

Sciences POV:

*I watched Edge eat his pancakes he had set on fire, including my pan. He's said that he wouldn't end up sick. Tomorrow or in the next few hours he's gonna be sick.*

Edge: These are kinda burnt.

You are- nvm just enjoy them before you get sick.

Edge: again, I won't get sick.

Mhm- *I got up and left the room and went and sat at my desk. I spun a pen around my fingers thinking of what to do. And realizing I need my pants back. Despite the point, I should try to teach Edge, But it doesn't really matter if he can cook or not. As long as he knows what he's doing, with everything else. Well mostly everything. Surprisingly he knows how to carry a bunch of shit, I'm not the type to cuss, not even in my head, sometimes, but, there is a influence on me.*

Edge: *he had snaked himself back into the bedroom and go his shirt and Scis pants for him.* Here Nerd

You are sneaky for a big fluffy boy-

Edge: What does that mean.

I mean you snuck past me, and, you normally make yourself known, for attention. *putting pants on* Also what's with being so nice? Hm? Gonna shove me in the snow today?

Edge: Yes.

Wait what.

Edge: Yes. Yes I am. *goes back and gets his lab coat and sweater* Hoodie.

You wear the lab coat today.

Edge: Fine, Now i really am gonna shove you in the snow.

Mhm sure

Edge: and the elevator. Now get up before I drag you with me.

How are you not sick..?

Edge: Not the point Four eyes

Shark teeth.

Edge: *pulls him out the chair and drags him to the elevator and shoved him in it*

YOU CALLED ME FOUR EYES-

Edge: Whoops, Did I do that? Didn't mean to sorry Nerd *he said walking next to Sci*

Oh it's oka- wait-

Edge: *he had a devilish smile towards sci*

I don't feel safe in here with you.

Edge: oh you shouldn't.

*I shook lightly, watching Mr.Shark teeth smile at me. It was a kinda quiet ride back up to the top, other then when Edge pointed out that he was probably gonna keep my lab coat.*

Edge: This is mine now.

What my lab coat?

Edge: yeah I like it-

Don't you have one of your own.

Edge: add to my new collection.

Well I need it back-

Edge: No.

*I sighed with a smile. He was soft, despite the looks. I'm sure more monsters, maybe not here, but, more monsters would make friends with him if we went to Undertale or Outertale. Once we reached the top I shoved him out the elevator, to try and be like him.*

Edge: Nice try four eyes. *grabs arm and jerks out* But I bite back, unlike you.

IM GONNA TAKE OFF MY GLASSES-

Edge: then I'll call you a blind bird.

I'm not blind nor very good at seeing at the same time.

Edge: Sure, sure, whatever you say Four eyes

I fucking hate you

Edge: Taking after me.

No, it was just needed for the moment. *I huffed then felt a face full of snow* "EDGE" * I muffled out. I heard him laughing at me. He knew what he did- and he couldn't trick me again*

Edge: *he helped me up to provide himself a story.* You okay nerd? You tripped.

Your being mean to me.

Edge: What no-

*huffs* You are!

Edge: Fine, fine. *he picked me up*

Well I didn't see that happening.

Edge: Oh well, It did. Cmon let's go see waterfall.

Well if you insist on it.

***To be continued in chapter 8***

[We sponsor 500 words of this story by My chemical romance & All American rejects. Along with a few others]
{Also Chapter 8 will most likely post within a few days & I'm sorry for dropping this for so long 💀 My boyfriend pushed me to start writing again so✨thank him✨}