Chapter 5 (I love you)

Scis POV

*After Edge and I had been flirting for a while, I saw Edge getting closer and closer, I didn't mind I loved him, I wanted anything he wanted. I later my head on him and I felt him scoop me up and put me in his lap, I felt him with the slight boner from me to be exact, his ecto had summoned its self after a while of us flirting, I realized but didn't mind it, I Kissed his cheek, and he cupped mine and caressed it. I giggled, as he leaned in and kissed me and soon kept up his kissing, I kept giggling with my blush getting brighter and brighter. Soon I saw Edge heat up too as he looked at me with a smile and asked:*

Red: oh Nerd, are you okay with this?

Of course I am. Please, go ahead.

3rd POV

*Edge started at just taking his jacket off and the Nerds lab coat. He chuckled as he now had more room to mess with his Nerd. Soon making out lead to Edge playing with Nerds soul. His soul seemed sensitive, very sensitive. Sciences moans could be heard from the other two rooms. Luckily for Them Science lived alone. Other then Gaster who popped in from time to time. Soon Edges shorts were gone along with Scis being tugged on by Edge*

Sci: Edge, be careful please?

Red: ofc, Nerd.

*after a while of playing with Sci and not actually putting his Dick within him he finally easily pushed himself in keeping his word to not hurting Sci. The scientist adjusted to the size and then nodded to let Edge know he could go ahead and start thrusting. After Edge had gotten the signal he started thrusting at a slow pace but it seemed that the Nerd was enjoying and wanted more*

Sci: mng~ ha~ Edge Faster~

*Edge chuckled and looked at His submissive Nerd*

Red: Beg why don't ya?~

Sci: *he seemed more into it by the second but it wasn't enough for him.* Edge~ please go faster~ please~ *he begged to Edge hoping it was enough.*

*Edge took it as enough and started to go faster leading Sci to arch his back and dig his boney fingers into Edges back. Once again Edges chuckle could be heard as he started to go a bit harder and Science covered his mouth in response. Edge leaned down and bit into his neck. (Bone marrow yum yum🤠) he started to leave a mark and Science pointed this out before he was able to finish still pounding into science at a medium pace*

Sci: E-Edge you're gonna leave a mark! Ngh~

Red: heh that's the point~ gotta mark what is mine after all~

*Soon Sciences face become even more green from his comment of being his. He soon shut up and kept clawing at his back. Edge however finished making a hickey on Sci and then started looking for Scis G-spot. He kept pounding into new spots every time until he felt Sci arch his back more and dig into his back more and after that it was soon heard*

Sci: A-aH!~ riGht t-thEre Edgy!~

*Soon Edge was pounding into that spot pretty fast. He kept doing so listening to Sci moan like music to his ears(?) he made sure not to hurt him by checking in by asking ever few minutes*

Red: a-are you in pa-pain at all?~

Sci: mfhm~ ngh!~ n-no~

*Edge kept thrusting until he felt huge knot in him stomach(?) and looked at Sci who seemed to had been enjoying it a little to much*

Red: In- or o-out Nerd?~

Sci: *this statement took him by surprise and took a few seconds before saying out not ready for a child yet (I'm not prepared for that either Sci 🏃)* O-Out!~

*Edge pulled out and came getting it on Science and a little on himself he easily chuckled as he kissed Scis cheek*

**after the cleanup they both ended up falling asleep and to give you a picture Sci fell asleep within Edges chest with a light purr as edge held him close and fell asleep as well with his hand on Scis skull**

***to be continued in chapter 6***
(For AEdgySinner: so 👀 this was all your fault that this came out so early)