Chapter 3 (first day)

Sciences POV

*I slept next to edgy last night, it was 10am, I knew he wouldn't be awake for a while. I decided to walk to my desk, I sat down, unsure what I wanted to do. I flicked a beaker with mixed DNA of monsters. I sighed, all this DNA isn't helpful, why do I keep it around? I asked myself. Soon, I looked at the jars of dust and yet, sighed again. I tapped my red pen, thinking of what to do. I gave up on doing my work, at the moment. I waited for Edge to be awake, as I did I started to clean up a bit. This place was trashy, I had to admit. Soon I was feeding the random dog, who always somehows got in the lab. I was unsure how it got in or where it lived in the lab. But, I fed it and kept it as a pet. Kinda. I went and made a cup of coffee, as I waited for it to be done, I looked through the old timeline books. My timeline books were strange tbh. I never could understand what I was trying to get out back then. I probably won't understand myself now a few years from now*

Red: Nerd, what ya doing?

Huh- oh well, making some coffee, want some?

Red: no not really. *he mumbled something*

What was that, edgy?

Red: nothing.

*I got my coffee and went back to my work, as I watched Edgy come over as well and watch over me like I was a kid- he did call me it about a year ago, I wondered if he still would call me kid. Probably so, being a bit taller then me. I sipped my coffee and opened a book, I looked at the report papers and decided to fill them out. I looked to the side to see Edge going through some of my stuff, not like I had anything to hide.*

Pfft, you interested in my stuff edgy?

Red: Actually, I am.

Well, I ain't got anything to hide from ya.

Red: if ya say so. I know you have porn around here somewhere.

....why- why would that matter?

Red: *he started laughing* you're basically admitting to having porn.

*I rolled my eyes, I looked at Edge* I don't have porn Edgy. I'm not weird.

Red: everyone has porn, Even if it's made by Ink.

Shush. *i started writing some compounds down that I may need later*

***to be continued in the next chapter***