Chapter 6 (The morning)

Edges POV:

*I sat up and rubbed my skull and looked at myself and Sci. He was asleep still, I didn't bother him. I didn't wanna wake him up, Not after what happened, he needed sleep. I moved and easily as I could. With the Nerd across my chest it was kinda hard. I was able to get up and put my shorts back on though. The best part was we were in the lab. His lab had very strange stuff around, He normally made me drink stuff, If he knew it was safe. There has been times where I had to stop him from drinking his potions. He's always confident that it won't kill him. Even if it was fucking rat poison. He'd eat it with confidence, that he wouldn't die. I rubbed my skull again. I looked around the Nerds desk, Books, Bunch of pens, Papers, Beakers, computer. A lot more in the drawers, I looked for a pencil, I was gonna take his paper to draw us a small sketch. Not that I'm good at art but I still wanted to do it. It was getting close to 2, I woke up at 12-1? I don't remember. I soon heard a creak of a door, this didn't bother me, I guessed it was Sci. He came out looking kinda tired but, cute. He had on my sweater a little bigger then him and his lab coat. I smiled towards him spinning around slowly, in his own chair.*

Morning, Nerd. How'd you sleep?

Sci: I slept great, I had a big fluffy boy.

I'm not fluffy.

Sci: Sure, whatever you say, Edgy.

Wanna make me breakfast, Nerd?

Sci: No! *smile* I wanna see what you know.

You do realize, I like to sleep more then anything.

Sci: To bad, I'll teach you, fluffy

*I stared towards Sci, Teach me? Not possible. Not even boss could scare me into cooking. Not anymore at least, Well I take that back. Because my tooth.*

Nerd, I'm unteachable.

Sci: Whatever you say *Grabs hand and drags to kitchen*

***Scis POV:***

*I drug the big fluffy boy to my kitchen. He didn't seem to happy to pushed around, But he seemed also not want to say anything to me about it. I smiled at him as I got a pan out (Homosex- 🤓) and a few other things out, Just because im a scientist doesn't mean I don't have other skills. I got stuff to help make the batter and handed Edge a bowl, He was already spaced out. How did I fall in love with such a child? Not really a child, But less mature then me, and I like to make stupid jokes every 5 minutes.*

Fluff, Can you mix the milk and powder together for me?

Edge: Fluff? Ugh, Yes but, what the hell are we making..?

You make me question if you eat breakfast, Pancakes.

Edge: What is "breakfast"

*sighs* you like cereal Shark teeth?

Edge: now your just insulting me.

No, I'm nicknaming you.

Edge: Yes, I've eaten cereal, Four eyes.

That's breakfast.

Edge: No, that's dinner.

You're very- stupid but I love that. *coughs* More dick then brain cells some days *coughs* Sorry I think I'm getting sick

Edge: mhm suree thing, four eyes. (👀)

***after they finished***

H-how did you manage t-to set the pan on f-fire..?

Edge: IDFK but these pancakes are banging. *nom*

Edge- your gonna get sick.. that was on fire..

Edge: It'll be fine, your not as smart as you think.

*blink Blink*

***to be continued in chapter 7***