Chapter 1 (Overworking)

Sciences POV:
*I was down in the lab like normal, I called red I haven't been in contact with him since I caught feels, a week ago, I had been over working feeling bad that I left him like that. I wanted to see edgy again, I pushed my glasses up, as I looked at some old paperwork. Luckily my dad hadn't been around so I hadn't been set on fire, just yet. I notice I barely had any work, that was new, I normally had paperwork everywhere. Did gaster take half of it? Who knows. I put my feet on my desk, I had my pink slippers on, like normal. I looked around the lab, I soon closed my eyes, I hadn't slept or been in the real world for a week, you're probably wondering what was I eating? Cup ramen that's all I had time for. I soon heard that old elevator door open, I took my feet off my desk and spun around in my chair and saw red and crosses my legs pushed my glasses up again*

Hello Edgy *I spoke to him, I picked up my coffee mug that yet just has the devision sign and coffee under it*

Red: Ugh that stupid Mug.

Do you not like my mug? What about yours? Yours says go to hell.

Red: Eh that's different, you've had that mug for so long.

I like this mug.

Red: alright whatever, why'd you call me here? after a week of not talking to me.

I want to tell you something edgy, you might wanna sit down. You want some cup ramen?

Red: no not really, but sure if that's all you got, nerd.

It is, go sit in the other room, I'll be there in about 8 minutes.

Red: alright nerd.

***To be continued in the next chapter***