"I actually love what I see", he said standing up and putting the laptop aside. This man was wearing sweats and still managed to look like a model, the light entering through the window making his eye look a beautiful honey brown, his messy hair falling over his eyes, his lips slightly parting as we stood there, I don't know if I leaned in or if it was him but when our lips touched I felt sparks fly all around us.

The feeling was indescribable, one of his hand tangling in my hair, while the other was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer if possible. My hand curling around his shirt, as I slightly tugged on his hair which earned me a sexy moan from him.

But then unfortunately he pulled away too soon, and if possible he now looked more dreamy specially when he looked at me with so much love, with such intensity making me weak on my knees.

"We have somewhere to be", he said and wrapped my towel, which almost fell if not for him, around me.

"Where?", I asked eyeing him curiously as his eyes shined with joy making me wonder where we were going.

"Its a surprise", he said and I knew he wasn't going to tell me what it was they way he proudly announced it.

"Anything specific you want me to wear?", I asked as I didn't know where we were going.

"Baby, you know I don't want you to wear anything but just wear something comfy?", He said still checking me out.

"Stop looking at me like you want to eat me or something", I said throwing a pen at him, which he catched, as I went to change.

"But I do wanna eat you", I heard him speak under his breath making me roll my eyes. For always acting like the big bad Alpha he can be pretty dorky sometimes.

When we finally got ready after having dinner, it was already dark as it was winter and days ended earlier, "Do you trust me?", He asked.

"Yes", I said looking at him and then all I saw was dark as he covered my eyes with a piece of cloth.

"We'll have to walk a bit cause the surprise isn't too far but not too close either", he said.

"I'm fine with walking I said", I felt everything around me and my senses were heightened as my eyes were covered plus I knew I was safe as long as Ethan was around.

"What I meant to say is, I'll have to walk a bit, you just gotta hang in there", he said and picked me up.

"I can walk you know", "yes I do know but I like this position better", he replied pulling me closer to his chest and my arms tightened around his neck as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I felt like I was somehow familiar with my surroundings as he walked towards the surprise. It was a bit cold but not too much, everything around us was quite and peaceful when I heard the sound of water just then he carefully put me down and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready?"

As I nodded he removed uncovered my eyes and as I guessed we were at our place, the small clearing but something looked different.

When I turned around gone was the old, abandoned cabin and now there was a beautiful wooden cabin which looked cosy with some fairy lights around it. When I turned around I saw Ethan looking over at me, "you did this?", I asked.

"Well not all of it, I had alot of help, but yeah", he said nervously looking at me god knows why he was nervous.

"You're crazy", was what came out of my mouth and his eyes widened but then I took a leap of faith and kissed him and he recovered pretty quickly kissing me back deeply.

"So you like it, our home?", He asked when we pulled away and all I could do was nod early while smiling from ear to ear.

And that's when my eyes drifted towards the sky and I noticed a shooting start, and then another, and another and many more. I realised he had planned all of this, the whole thing just for me, and all I could feel was love for this incredible man who gave me much more than I could ever ask for.

"I love you", was my only way of showing him how I felt in that moment and he replied that he loved me more.

***********************
Published on:- 29 November, 2021.

First of all THANK YOU FOR 50K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK.

I don't even know how to explain how happy i am and how grateful I am for each and everyone of my reader, your views, votes, saving my book in your list and comments means the world to me. So thank you soo much, especially those people who've been there from the start and are still reading and supporting me, I'll forever be grateful for your support.
Take care, spread love.

Love, IceQueen.