"H-how is that possible? He looks like an alpha." His mother defended him.

"You see, your son doesn't produce pheromones yet and based on his tests, he's releasing slick from his anus which means he's indeed an omega."

"But how could it be?"

Atsumu didn't know if that's good or bad at that time since he was just a 13 year old kid. But seeing how his parents looked terrified and scared, it must've been a bad thing.

"I don't have any answer to that. This is the first time I encountered something like this."

Atsumu sighed as he tried to shake it off his mind. "My life would be better if I was a real alpha."

He decided to come down and saw no one in the hall or in the poolside so he guessed they all went island hopping. 'But why didn't they inform me?'

Atsumu checked the shore whether there were still deck boats nearby.

"Sir, are you hoping to go island hopping?" An elder said.

"Oh yeah..." He replied.

"Please call me Mang Kanor, I just got back from the A island." The middle aged man said.

'So Mang Kanor is the one who took them to the island...' He thought.

"Are you going to the A island?" Mang Kanor asked.

"I would like to, but the waves have gotten wild and it looks like it's going to rain, will it be alright to ride a deck boat?" He asked.

"No need to worry, we'll get there as fast as I can." Mang Kanor smiled at him so Atsumu smiled back.

He hopped on board without anything in his hand, not even his phone or any spare clothes. "Excuse me, Mang Kanor... Were there spare clothes in the villa?"

"Yes, I heard from Hajime that the villa is stocked with necessities since it'll be used for a week or so." Mang Kanor answered as he maneuvered the deck boat.

'Woah...' The speed of the boat made the wind pass on his face.

He smiled as he saw the island with a white modern villa.

"That's the A island and that one on the left is the E island." Mang Kanor shouted since Atsumu won't hear it because of the motor of the deck boat.

"Ah, then that means the island on the right is T island?" Atsumu shouted back.

"Yes hoho! What a quick-witted youngin." Mang Kanor laughed. "Hajime named those islands by himself. He couldn't think of a better name so he just named it with letters."

Atsumu laughed as well.

-

Meanwhile, back in the Eat and Dip Resort, where Hajime, Flynn and Erin just got back from the garden were alarmed by one of the resort's boatmen.

"Sir Hajime! It's urgent! Mang Kanor left with the blonde alpha!" Said the boatman.

'Blonde alpha? That's Atsumu!' Flynn thought.

"What do you mean?" Flynn sprung out from his seat.

"The blonde alpha was taking a stroll on the seashore earlier and it's timing that Mang Kanor just went back from dropping Mr. Sakusa on the A island." The boatman answered.

Hajime was shocked as well. "Didn't I tell you to inform Mang Kanor beforehand that the island hopping is postponed?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I- I did sir, but Mang Kanor is really forgetful sometimes..."

"Call Atsumu." Flynn said.

Erin was alert and called Atsumu's number. "He's not picking up!"

"Follow them and make sure to bring Atsumu back here. He might be in danger if he set foot on that island." Hajime ordered.

He remembered what Kiyoomi told him earlier.

"Postpone the island hopping." Kiyoomi said after they walked far from the hall.

"Huh? What do you mean? If we postpone the island hopping right now, we'll have to reschedule after the typhoon." Hajime frowned.

Kiyoomi blew out a loud sigh. "I don't care... just postpone the island hopping and let me use the villa for a week."

Hajime was really confused. "What? Of what use?"

"My rut cycle will be two days from now. " Kiyoomi lowered his gaze. "I don't want to cause trouble to anyone... especially Atsumu, he's an omega."

Hajime, an alpha, knows what could possibly happen when an alpha is in heat/rut. He, himself, experiences it from time to time.

Alphas feel a sudden urge of violent and extreme sexual intercourse that might cause their omegas pain and suffering while in heat. Their stamina is also at its maximum.

He, who's an ordinary alpha, lasted in bed for 7 hours straight sex. Bonds like marriage and nape bites just like what Hajime and Toru had reduced the rut effects, making Hajime's mind more clearer.

But to someone who's an unbonded dominant alpha, it might be worse. Hajime gulped. "Okay.. I'll arrange it for you right now."

"Make sure to catch up with Mang Kanor's deck boat." He said.

"Yes sir!"

-

Atsumu almost threw up after setting foot on the A island. "Thank you Mang Kanor..." He said.

"No problem! I better return now, it looks like it'll rain hard." Mang Kanor smiled at him.

"Take care!" Atsumu waved his hand.

It's cold... surrounded by the bodies of water, he decided to go inside the villa. He passed through the gates.

The villa was lit already. It seems like everyone was already inside. 'Just how could they leave me behind?'

Atsumu sighed in disbelief. "I'm just going to enjoy this for now to distract myself." He barged inside the villa and became confused since no one was around.

'Where could they be?' He thought.

Atsumu walked quietly with his flip flops in black.

"You! What are you doing here?!"

Atsumu flinched as he looked up at the staircase where Mr. Sakusa was. He's in his usual turtleneck and pants. He looks agitated.

"Huh? Mr. Sakusa?" He frowned. 'Why was he mad?' Atsumu could only think of what reason.

-

A/N: Hehe I know what you're thinking. Give me a whole week for the next part because it'll be the hardest part I will ever write. Anyway, this is just a short update before the real stir but I hope you enjoyed reading it, see you soon!

CHARACTER PROFILE

Lindoln Matsumoto (Lin)

Birthday: November 30

Sex: Male/Dominant Omega

Likes: Jewelries

Dislikes: His name because he thinks it's too manly

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Appearance:

- He appears to be one of the prettiest faces of ODB (Omega Daily Bulletin), his physique and facial structures could literally get everyone's attention, his slightly curled dark brown hair and almond shaped amber brown eyes were his assets. His petite figure made him look more womanly.

Fun fact about him: If you can't still imagine Lin's appearance, I imagine him to be as pretty as Chowon from Love is an Illusion.