🦉 the wedding 🤵🏽‍♀️👰🏼‍♀️🦉

~ no witches pov ~
Finally this day has finally arrived the human and a witch finally going to get married . Luz stand next to Eda looking at the crowd .
Eda " you going do great "
Luz " yeah maybe that why my stomach hurts "
Eda " butterfly's "
The music started the bride's maids and maids come down the aisle , willow wave at Luz and then stand off to the side. Then here comes one of the kids that Luz  babysit  as the flower girl , behind her was king holding the two bonded rings. Soon amity walk out and Luz wag her tail but Eda clam her tail down . Finally the two was facing eye to eye .
Eda : " ok let's start , do you luz take amity to be your wife as long you should live "
Luz : " I do"
Eda : " do you amity take luz to be your wife as long you should live "
Amity : " I do "
Eda " luz say your vows "
The sniffles in the background was happening but who cares it a wedding .
Luz : " amity the first day I bump into and you smashed kings cupcake we was not friends we didn't see eye to eye till we dance to beat grom and grow our tree together and we going have more adventures like that "
Amity toke a deep breath and then look at luz with a smile .
Amity : " luz you change me , the time we fight that beast at the knee together was our first adventure and plus you learn your other glyph there , the time hooty bring us together was the most important and important thing ever "
King came forward with the rings , Eda clear her throat and read the upside down book.
Eda " with these fire of love in these rings I now can call you mrs and mrs noceda , you may kiss the bride "
Amity and Luz both put the rings on and then kiss , every witch and demon and human clap and cheer for them .