🦉 the date 🦉

Amity pov 💜
I was in the kitchen making our picnic date food , luz was in the living room playing with king . I was making sure everything was the same and I put the meals in a in ziplock bags .
Eda " hey amity ohhh slug sandwich "
Amity " nope it for me and Luz picnic date at our tree "
Eda " ahh that grom tree you and Luz been having your own special thing "
I smile and finishing up the basket .
~ after 30 mins ~
After the 30 mins trying to get luz not to pulled feathers off owl beast Eda and then try to clam down Eda and give her exliar and then pull luz in her pin and then claiming her down .
Eda " ugh my head and is that one my feathers  in luz mouth "
Amity " sorry about that luz in her hunting stage , she saw you as food "
Eda " soon she won't be a puppy she be a adult wolf soon so she has to act like it "
~ one hour later ~
Me and luz finally got our tree , I got the area ready while luz set up the tent , yes we  this is our night date luz freedom till tomorrow nights full moon .
Luz " I'm done with the tent I'm going to get firewood "
Amity " about after we eat ok I  want to have some down time with you , we been so busy lately with my job and your curse "
Luz " don't forget about the wedding "
Amity " we still thinking about inviting your mom "
Luz toke a sip of her soda " yeah I haven't talk to her in person since the engagement "
Amity " well I want to go to the human realm for a weekend with you and I really want to hang out soon to be mom in law "
Luz " ohhhhh yeah what about my curse "
I blushed and almost cough out soda out of my nose " oh yeah um we can illustrate spell your ears and tail it be easy then "
~ later that night ~
I sit in the tent brushing my hair , luz in her wolf form came in and lay down next to me .
I smiled and pet her " why in the wolf honey "
Luz " Incase of danger I want to keep you safe that all "
Amity " aww thanks ok good night "