🦉 speaking 🦉

- Amity POV 💜
I was in the bed with luz , luz had her ears down and her tail between here legs . I look at my engagement ring that she got me , she and I been engaged for two years now since we was Seniors in hexside , we post to get married this year but the curse set back our wedding plans for now till luz can fully control it and she can't when she gets excited or sad she transformed into a puppy she can't control the emotions . I heard the alarm went off and got  up . I got dress and kiss luz on the nose .
Still asleep luz " five more minutes "
Amity " goodbye luz I be home for lunch and be good for Eda "
I smile and left the bedroom , my job is well still at the library but I work full time now not what I did for hexside which was part time job .
- no witch pov 🧙🏻‍♀️
Eda came in luz room and shake her to wake up .
Eda " luz come on wake up "
Luz finally woke up and turn into wolf from and then back to normal , luz look at Eda and smile .
Eda  " here medicine , it flea medicine and the other one is for control your powers "
Luz " why medicine I'm " luz itch a spot at her ear " fine "
Eda " your friend viney gave me it she a beast coven and a healer coven and does she own a vet building and also I made you a appointment to go there "
Luz " thanks Eda I take these now "
Luz came downstairs after getting dressed , since the first moon cycle for luz , Eda been checking her wolf form to see anything new happen and then puppy luz stay in her pin for couple hours till amity comes home for lunch .
Eda " speak "
King  " ow ! She to busy biting me "
Eda "  king come here she needs to speak she almost at her 2nd puppy stage "
Puppy luz "  bone "
King " she spoke happy "
( time skip till lunch time )
Amity came home to luz running and falling on her face , amity pick up Luz and carry her to the kitchen  where Eda making a potion .
Amity " what you making Eda , luz no  licking "
Eda " oh you know , exliar I used be in the potion coven at school and I got the ingredients from one my friends so I'm going give some for luz and some for me "
Amity " that smart "
Puppy luz " hungry "
Amity " who said that "
Eda " o.. oooh yeah luz can talk in her wolf form a little bit "
Amity " we having pet day at work I thought luz should come "
Eda " look like I need get her bag ready with exlair in case she "
Amity " goes nuts I know , she just going gets lots of pets "
After amity ate and when back to work , king and eda feed a new bottle of griffin milk to luz .