🦉the market of shiny 🦉

- no witches POV 🧙🏻‍♀️
It been a week since luz was in wolf form , things in the owl house was kinda normal if you want to say but they find out luz go all wolfie on shiny silver things so all silverware and things in the house that was this shiny color will make luz goes wofie . It early morning in the owl house luz and amity was sleeping together , luz tail thudding against the bed side railing every time she has a good dream and then stops if she started wining in her sleep .
Amity " luz babe wake up "
Luz woken from the nightmare , she look at her purple hair witch amity and smiles .
Amity " maybe no more treats before bed next time you little nightmares are from that maybe "
Luz " fineeeess "
Amity felt her scroll buzz , she open it and look at the text .
Willow :
flea market today ! I be selling my flowers there do you and luz wants to come
Amity look at luz playing with her ears " hon you want to go to the flea market , it like the farmers market in the human realm that you toke me to that Saturday "
Luz tail wag against the bed " yeah a flea market yeppp " soon luz heard there alarm went off for her exlair to control her jumpy wolf side . " ugh do I have to "
Amity chuckle and then went to the cabinet full of exlairs for luz and then go on the other side of luz , since luz hate drinking it amity have to iv pump it make sure luz gets her juice .
Amity " I'm going to get ready and that bottle better be empty when I come back "
30 mins later amity came back in the room , she saw luz reading her favorite book and then she went over and pulled out the iv tube .
Amity sigh " if only you won't be a baby about this and drink it like Eda "
Suddenly Eda came in the room checking the if amity and luz was awake , the couple smiles at Eda .
Amity " shower please you smell like you been playing in mud again "
Luz went and grab a outfit and went to take a shower , Eda watch from one side of the room and waited till luz was gone .
Eda " where you guys going today "
Amity " flea market ,willow invited us so I thought we should go since luz hasn't been out the house much since she been cursed "
- 30 min skip to the flea market -
Amity and Luz landed near the entrance of the flea market , amity put her  staff  away with her magic and let luz hold the bag .
Luz " I smell so much food "
Amity and Luz walk to willow booth gus was helping with the money while willow was watering her flowers .
Willow " hey amity hey Luz "
Gus " hey guys "
Amity " willow gus hello , willow your flowers are the most outstanding I ever seen "
While amity was talking luz wounder off to where she smell something .
Willow " thanks amity , I see you growing out your hair for the big day huh "
Amity " yes me and Luz still need get things down pack she wants do in summer but spring when flowers smell the best "
Gus " speaking  of Luz , where is she "
Amity " oh no I lost her first time out over a week and this how I lose her "
- meanwhile -
Luz was looking at silverware and then barking at it
Amity heard it and then grab her ,she bring her back to willow booth .
Willow " so here some flowers for the owl house and some for the library "
Amity " thanks willow these be lovely , I better get Luz home because she wolf form it "