🩴 the human realm 🩴

No witch POV ✨
When amity step through the portal it was raining but it not boiling rain , amity saw Camilla standing there with a umbrella in her hand , reaching out for amity .amity grab the umbrella and hold it under her .
Vee " you surprise the rain is not boiling rain like home "
Amity " yeah it different "
Camilla grab amity bags and walk them to the house , once in the house she sat the suitcase near the couches .
Camilla " so amity why didn't luz isn't here with you "
Amity " she wanted me and you to bond you know , oh vee I got you something "
Amity open her carry on bag and pull out magic  training wand , some pixie powder , and some playing cards .
Amity " luz said you might like that for your form "
Vee " ahh magic "
Camilla giggles and then look at amity .
Camilla " I'm going cook dinner and vee don't fill up on magic ok I want you to have some food in that stomach , amity um you can go to luz room and vee show her around the town tomorrow "
Vee " yeah you going love the town amity "
Amity smile and grab her bags , vee walk up the old steps and go to the room near the bathroom , amity followed and go in the luz room . Amity put her bags down and look at the posters on the wall and then the books that was full of dust but now not .
Vee " my room is cross the hall it luz old room but since the boiling isles luz say she ok in her room so me and Camilla I mean mom clean out the storage room and make it to luz new room "
Amity " wow luz do love manga and anime "
Camilla yelled from down stairs " amity  ... veeee dinner "
Vee  smiles and grab amity hand and drag her to the kitchen , amity sit next to vee while Camilla put the tacos on the table .
Camilla " so luz told me you never had human food so I thought tacos vee had them for the first time after  "
Vee " they better then eating magic , but I still do when I need "
Amity " I know luz made lots of pancakes when we first dated , she said I might like human food "
Camilla and vee made there taco shell , amity clam down and then start making her dinner . After dinner vee and amity play chess in the living room , as soon as amity let out a yawn Camilla spoke up .
Camilla " sound like you tired "
Amity " I um been busy working at the library to get a week off "
Camilla " I hope luz find something to do instead staying at home "
Amity " she looking she just can't decide , she always bring me my lunch to work "
Camilla " aww "
Camilla and vee clean up dinner , amity wipe down the table and put away the place mats till tomorrow . Camilla look at the time then smile at the two girls .
Camilla " well I think it time to rest up for the night girls "
While vee was brushing her teeth in the bathroom , amity was putting on a sweater and some pj pants . Camilla walk by when amity was putting on the sweater .
Camilla " why you wearing a sweater it summer ?"
Amity " I like it cold at night and luz like it freezing cold in the room "
Camilla " well I'm heading to bed good night amity and vee don't stay up all night again "
Amity " night "
Vee " I won't hehe "
Amity got done with her night routine and then head into looking at her scroll .
-the owl lady : luz is doing ok viney stop buy and luz might have a surprise for you when you return
- cotton candy goddess : that sound good I see her next week.

Amity magic put her scroll away and then fall asleep .