"You can't divert from the topic, " said Claire, another nurse.

"There's nothing between me and him. We just kissed once as of now," said Adelaide.

"That kiss upon a horseback wasn't your first," said Ember, shaking her head vigorously.

"No that was the second one, " she told her. "Can I report to my department, please Ember? I'll be marked absent. "

"Okay but I'm waiting to catch you after your duty," said Ember.

The whole day, both Ember as well as Adelaide were busy and didn't get a chance to stay for more than five minutes at the nursing station. Lunch was a hurried affair and their timings didn't clash. At last they were over for the day and the moment Adelaide entered the nursing station, Ember caught her.

"Okay, now spill, " she said, catching her hand and dragging her towards the window. "How did you get to kiss him in the first place?" She asked, eagerly.

Adelaide told her briefly about her trip to Beaverhead National Park and how they kissed at night. Ember was excited. "Does he have any brother whom I could kiss?" Asked Ember, rolling her eyes. Her life was boring at her grandparents' house with work, work and only work to do. She didn't get time to go out much and thus her love life was where it was since birth. Zero.

"In fact, he has a twin brother, Rex Wilson. You can have him. He's hopelessly waiting to fall in love," laughed Adelaide. Ember's heart beat increased at the mention of Rex. So Adelaide's cowboy was Rhett Wilson? He'd changed a lot since she last saw him. Maybe Rex too had changed a lot. Would she be able to recognize him? She didn't however show that she knew the brothers. However the wish to see how Rex looked was so much that she just couldn't help but ask her for a picture of him.

"Click a picture of him to show me tomorrow. Else don't come to work. I mean it," she threatened Adelaide who giggled.

"Yes boss," saluted Adelaide. "Now if you allow me, can I go? My carriage is waiting and my coachman is staring at our window, " said Adelaide, looking at an impatient Rhett, looking up at their closed window. Ember giggled.

"You have my permission to leave, employee," she ordered in mock seriousness. Adelaide chuckled and left after a wave.

Ember walked home later looking forward to tomorrow when Adelaide would show her Rex's picture.

Adelaide and Rhett reached Wildcreek Ranch for dinner. The moment she went in Rex came forward. He had to take revenge for last evening's leg pulling. Sawyer had spilled the news of his momentary lapse and they had been at it ever since. The whole family had already met Adelaide and had bonded well with her as she was a good friend of Rihanna as well.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Said Rex and Adelaide grinned at him remembering to click a picture of him for Ember.

"Say cheese," she said and clicked a picture of him using her her mobile phone. Rhett glared at the two of them with jealousy.

"What the hell was that?" He asked looking from Adelaide to Rex and then back again.

"You don't know? She needed a new wallpaper and since I'm the hottest guy on this planet..." Rhett punched him before he could finish off.

"Mom, bro's hitting me," he yelled. "Why did you always feed him more?" Sawyer came out along with aunt Katherine, to inspect a blue-cheeked Rex.

Adelaide stood like a statue with a horrified expression on her face. She had never seen Rhett so furious.

She caught Rhett's arm to stop him from hitting further. "I can explain Rhett, please stop," she pleaded.

Rhett nodded. He caught her hand and pulled her with him to his room. "So what was that? I'm waiting for an explanation, " he said, looking at her with fury.

"My friend at the hospital, Ember Fischer wanted to know if you had a brother whom she could kiss just like we did. I told her about Rex. She wanted to see his picture. So I clicked one to show her tomorrow, " said Adelaide. Rhett's face relaxed as he heard her explanation.

"You could have told me before. I hit the poor chap," said Rhett, apologetically.

"Why did you?" She asked puzzled by his sudden fury. As far as she had seen him, he was gentle and kind. She hadn't known he had so much strength and anger.

"I can't tolerate anyone with you Adelaide. You are mine," he said. After making out with her a little, he opened his door and led her to the dining room.

She sat down with the whole family to dinner. Rex sat far away from her and Rhett and sulked like a baby. Rhett looked at him. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Sorry? Did you say anything?" Asked Rex. Rhett rolled his eyes at him.

"I said that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you, " he admitted. Rex grinned.

"Good that you realized," he said. "By the way why did you click my pic, Adel?" Asked Rex with curiosity.

"To show her hot friend," said Rhett. The cutlery fell from Rex's hands onto his plate with a 'clang'. His jaws dropped to the floor.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" He asked in a daze.

"Not at all. I'm serious," said Rhett. Everyone chuckled at Rex's reaction.

"Adelaide, I'll drive you to work tomorrow, " Rex offered.

"No way, " said Rhett.

"Stop you two and eat," said granny Jenny.