Midoriya shook his head 'yes'. "Sure! I can handle the seating arrangements for my family and friends and she'll take care of hers then."

They kept on discussing more and more plans to keep him busy up until the wedding date was near. There were some agreements and disagreements, maybe some yelling as well. But, the conversation felt really nice and pretty soon, they finished scheduling everything he should attend to. Then, it was time for this one last question.

"Is there any specific place you want the wedding venue and reception to take place?"

"Hm... there is this hotel that's near where we wanted it to be. She wanted something that's right by the beach specifically and wanted a suite as well," he said as he was handed his plate of food for his lunch and set it down on the table.

Bakugo leaned to the right side and whispered something to Shoto as he brought one of his hands up to the left side of his face, "Is this going to be an expensive wedding?"

"Most likely, knowing them." Shoto whispered back. He was about to say something again, but his phone rang and he took it out of his shirt pocket and checked the caller ID. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "It's Enji, I'll be right back." He answered the call. "How can I be of service, dear old Enji Todoroki? ... No, I will not stop calling you by your first name? ... Don't people usually call fathers who were barely there in their lives by their first names?" He got up off his seat and walked away to a place where it's not too noisy.

Now leaving both Bakugo and Midoriya sitting across from each other. Alone.

There was a momentary silence as Midoriya slowly took a bit of some of his catfish and noticed Bakugo messing around with his pen, tapping it on the table. He was looking around outside and people-watching to keep him from talking to Midoriya.

But the silence had been broken when one of them asked a question, "Hey Kacchan, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just looking outside."

"And yet, somehow I don't believe that." He remarked while playing with some of his food. "But, more importantly, how come we never talked to each other in so long?"

That caught Bakugo's attention. His eyes glanced back at Midroiya taking a bite of his green beans and set the fork down as his elbows were on the table. His hand holding the bottom of his chin. Bakugo tapped his finger on the table as he finally shifted his body and made eye contact with him.

"Don't know. We just drifted apart when we went to different schools."

"Stop pretending like that was the last time we hung out. I mean, there were school projects, committees, games, parties, etc. Since when was the last time we spoke?" He asked as he sat up straight. "Tell me."

"I don't know, okay. We just lived different lives, had different focus points, but right now, I'm just trying to do my job as your wedding planner-."

"I never said you could be my wedding planner. I only said I want to meet this wedding planner in the first place. Shoto never even mentioned that he was talking about you!"

"Well, he never mentioned that this supposed client he kept yapping about was you!"

A piece of paper slammed on the table and that brought back their attention as the waiter kept a straightforward smile at them, "Here's your check."

"Huh? But we're not finished!" Midoriya protested as his food had been taken away.

"I don't care, okay. You guys are causing disturbances and I've been getting complaints from the customers, either you get out and take your business elsewhere or I have the manager kick you out. I'd pick the first option if I were you." He whispered to both of them and talked to them like they were ten years old. He then left them alone, just as Shoto came back and sat down.