Chapter 8

"Let's do out best at the spring high preliminaries!!" We all cheered!!!

~next day~
As we arrived, I wore my usual outfit as I only looked like a girl cheering for a team. "Yachi! Come with me~." I say with a smile as I hold Yachi and we check around as I hear comments about me "isn't that the girl player in Karasuno? She's beautiful." I blush from the comments as we go to our area.

Then we change into our uniforms as we start the game against Ougiminami as Asahi-San already scored a point from the get-go! We already win the 1st set as I hear one of the guys say "we're going to wing against Karasuno!!!" "Bring it on." I said with a smirk as the 2ns set starts.

We won the game quickly as it was 25-17 and 25-13. "we won the first round!!" The next match had a 2m titan from Kakugawa!!!! It was I, a 159 cm, compared to 2 m........

As the game starts, the guy spiked over our heads and as I tried to spike, the 2 m, blocked me. We finally managed to earn a point as Hinata spikes but is blocked but Noya-San receives it and manages to pass it to Tobio as Hinata tries again but he was blocked again by the tall guy!!!

We finally managed to spike and defend against the giant as we win the 2nd round!!!! As Kiyoko-San and I walked together and chatted,a bunch of guys trapped us to the wall as everyone left and said "how about you lend me your number? Or do you have those old-fashioned phones?" "We will be going!" I say as I bring Kiyoko-San with me but.... he grabs my wrists!!! "Let me get your number first." Then Hinata appears in front of us letting his grip slip off of me as he says "please Shimizu-senpai and Asako-chan is our precious manager and volleyball player!!!" He said really fast as the guys went away and we went out the building as I thanked Hinata and went to ask Kei something "Kei! Kei!" I say with a smile as he turns around and says "yes... Asako?" "What did you think of the games?" "It... was fun." I smiled at him as we started to part our ways.

~next day~
We practised our own skills as I had to go with Tobio as I wore my usual outfit and went to Aoba Jousai High and I was getting stares as they were looking at me head-to-toe... but on the other hand, Tobio had this intimidating aura around him..... it was like night and day!

We kept practising and practising each day as we wanted to improve in many areas.

~next day~
We were running to the building, Hinata and I as I bumped to a guy "I-I'm sorry!" But as I looked up, it was the guy asking Kiyoko-San and I for our phone numbers!!! "Hey glasses-chan! Cutie-chan! give me your number later!" He and his team leaves us Noya-San and Tanaka-San gets pissed off!!

Then they get on attack mode as I get in front of them and say "please stop that!" They froze in mid-air!!!!

"See you in the first match!" They walk away as one of them winked at me and I looked away.

"Asako! Can you be my guide to the washroom?" Hinata asks me as I smile "Yep!" We walk together as everyone looked at us ".....isn't that the #10 middle blocker..." ".... wait! That girl is cute!" "They're both part of Karasuno..."

As Hinata almost entered the washroom and I waited standing up "what are you doing?" Hinata turns around as we both see Oikawa-San and Iwaizumi-San!!! "I heard both of you beat a 2m talk guy." "Yep! Yep we did!" I say as I walk in a correction and bump to someone.... "im sor-" it was then the ace from Shiratorizawa " Hinata Shouyou, Koemi Asako.... plus Oikawa and Iwaizumi, huh." They have this intimidating aura as I said shyly "Karasuno will be the winners!" Three of them literally looked down on me as I bumped into someone "yeek!" It was the guy with the invincible blocks!!!

"We will challenge all comers." the ace walks away as everyone else starts too..... "Hinata! The washroom is scary!!!!" I yelled out. We went back to the gym as we were up against Jouzenji.

"Kei! You got new glasses!" He takes off his glasses and cleans it as I say "you look different Kei... It's a nice change!" I say as Kei blushes but then Hinata gets in front of me as he says "those glasses are so cool~!" "you're meaning of coolness makes me uneasy."

As the match starts, Asahi-San does a serve but they were able to receive but it goes out of bounds but the guy who tried to get my number, turned in mid-air while spiking the ball in court!!! He must be very flexible from that spike.

Then they hit the net as it was our serve. We served but they spiked it back in court!!! They served but got a netball as Tanaka-San receives it but it goes in the direction of the wall as Hinata receives it in court as I received the ball and got it to the other side!!!

Then as Tobio serves, they received it as Daichi-San got it and Tobio tossed to Hinata as he did the quick strike!!! "High five Hinata!!" I say as I gave him a high five. Then we kept playing but as Tobio blocked the guys spike, he used his face!!!!! "Tobio!!!" I panic "Kageyama, switch out until your nose stops bleeding." "it's not bleeding! I'm fine!!" i lightly smack him on the arm as I said "you're obviously lying!"

He switches out as Hinata was switched out but Hinata and I are different, I could make a spike 100% but Hinata needs a type of spike to do 100%.

Then we do a synchronized attack and manage to score it in but as Jouzenji receives it........ they do a synchronized attack!!!!

But they messed up as we win the 1st set!!!! The 2nd set starts as Tobio and Hinata were going to do the combo but Hinata misses but Daichi-San receives it for them as they do it again and it goes in!!!

Then the other team gets more serious but we still won the 2nd set.

~next day~
We had a match against the champion ship school, Wakunan.... "I have a bad feeling about this..."

To Be Continued...