Chapter 2

As I went to the club room where the team meets up, I was nervous of the practise match as I forgot there were guys with me as I put my stuff in a locker and I go to a private room to change but I hear a breath near the door as I open the door fast and hard so I could hit that person and I see that it was Hinata and Tanaka-san!!

"Shame on you guys!" I say as I change into an over-sized white shirt that would fit Tobio, denim shorts and wearing my white sport shoes as I exist out the private room and Tobio was waiting for me as I get my stuff "bye you guys~!" The guys blush as I leave out with Tobio and Hinata, but then when I tripped when I got out as I landed on someone!!

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!!" I blush as I see that it's Kei and he was with Yamaguchi!!! I jump off him as he stays in place like he's frozen!! He then gets up but I see he has a bright red face as he drags Yamaguchi and enters the club room quickly!!!

~next day after school~
I was wearing my club sweater closed and shorts.
As we were riding the bus something happened!!!
Hinata puked on Tanaka-san!!!
The bus ride was done as we arrived to Aoba Jousai High. Hinata goes to the toilet as I start getting nervous.... Then Tobio gives me gum "Tobio! You're awesome!!" As I turn around the corner, I bump into someone!! "I'm sorry!!" I start getting embarrassed but it was Kindaichi "oh it's one of the king's loyal subject, his angel above the clouds, Koemi." then Tanaka-San, Kei and Kageyama appear as Tanaka-san says "don't mess with us! We'll chew you up and spit you out!"

As Daichi-san drags away Tanaka-san before he does anything else, Kindaichi says to Tobio "what sort of dictatorship will you be using?" I hold Tobio's wrist as I say "it won't have any matters with you...." I drag Tobio with the rest of the group as we walk away.

Just before the game starts, I was calm but Hinata wasn't "Koemi-chan, have a word with Hinata." "Okay Daichi-san!" I pat Hinata's shoulder softly as I lean on him " good luck." He then gets bright red!!!

I take off my sweater and I put on my white shirt since I was wearing only a white tank-top.
We start but Hinata was all over the place and as it was 24-13 us losing, it was Hinata's serve!! I wait for his serve but it hits Tobio's head and bounces off his head and hits my head as I fall to the ground!!!
I had a scared look in my eyes because of Hinata hitting Tobio and the back of the head with a ball!!!
The 1st set ends with 25-13.
I had to run over to Hinata as I saw the look in his eyes that looks like he would be finished... Tobio walks over to us as he asks Hinata why he was scared, he starts hitting the back of his head as I start getting scared and he then says "you don't have a reason to be nervous anymore, you already ended up doing it! The thing you fear the most!"'

I was now scared shizless of Tobio as he then says "get back on the court and start moving like always do goddammit!!!" The 2nd set starts as Tobio tossed to me but my hand couldn't touch it! "I'm sorry Tobio!" "No. The toss was a bit too high." Then as he tosses to me again, I do a quick spike giving us a point!

"Now, let's start our counter attack."

Then as I was about to spike for real, Hinata spiked instead of me!!! As the score is 16-14 us winning, Aoba Jousai has a timeout. We win the 2nd set as it was 1-1. "Oikawa!!! Oikawa-senpai!!!!" Is what I hear as I turn around to see Oikawa-san!! "Hi Asako-chan~." It gives me the chills as Tanaka-San says "who's the pretty boy?" "He's Oikawa-San. He was Asako's senpai and mine too only for the 1st year and he always says that Asako is cute." "Oikawa-san! I'm going to kick your ass!" "Ill kick your ass first Asako-chan~!"

As Oikawa stretches out, we earn as many points as we can! 21-24 but Oikawa enters the game as he serves, he aims for Kei, but Kei couldn't recieve the ball twice but he gets it but it goes on the other court and as Kindaichi spikes it, I one-touch it!!

Then I ran to the other side of the court as I do a quick spike past Oikawa-san and I win the final point for the set!!

As we were about to leave, Oikawa-san walks up to us.

"I will crush my uselessly adorable kouhais in a real game!"

We went to get treats as Tanaka-San asks us "how come you didn't go to Shiratoriwaza?" "Well I couldn't get in but Asako was able to ace the test..." "...but I wanted to go to the same school as Tobio~."

"And we went to this school because..." "... we heard that Coach Ukai came out of retirement~."

"Oh and who's this Guardian Diety?" Hinata asks curiously "he is the one that deserves to be called Karasuno's only genius.... but Kageyama and Asako-chan are here now."

~the next day after school~
~Third POV~
Kageyama serves to try to hit a water bottle but Hinata gets in the way and receives it but it goes WAAAAAAAAAAY out of bounds!!

Then as Kageyama tries again, a short guy appears from out of nowhere receiving the ball perfectly to the setter position!!

~Koemi POV~
I was still in my uniform as I was planning to go change at the gym...
I enter the gym as I see a new guy... the same height.... as me.....

I run to the short guy as I hug him around his neck!! He was frozen in place as he looks at his shoulder which has me on it.....

He then was bright red as he was frozen in place!!

Tobio drags me off as he says "I'm sorry!" He bows "Asako tends to hug people who are as short as her or shorter than her, old, young, boy, or girl."

I found out what I did as I bow down "I'm sorry!!"

The guy, named Nishinoya, gets his composure back as Sugawara-San and Daichi-san introduces us to him, who is 2nd year libero.

"W-w-what's her name?" Noya-San asks Daichi-San while pointing at me. "it's Koemi Asako, genius, shy, can do all positions, best angel we've had... I've made up a stage name for Asako-chan!!" everyone was curious about what would be my stage name....

To Be Continued...