Chapter 7

Koemi Asako is on the right she may seem tall but she's standing on a box~
~next day~
I wore a white tight shirt and denim shorts with white shoes. (this will be my usual outfit besides uniform and jersey)
"Let's go to The Lil' Tykes Volleyball Classroom!"

Tobio and I headed there and it was almost about to end and then we hear "Tooru! Teach me how to serve!" I then came face-to-face with Oikawa-San!!!
"Oikawa-San!!!"
"Tobio!!"
"Asako-chan!!!"
"Oikawa-San, what are you doing here?" "I'm taking care of my nephew." "hi pretty girl~!" The kid smiles at me as I crouch down and get to his eye level as I kiss my finger and put it on his cheek as he blushes!!!!

"At least do it to me too, Asako-chan!" "I do it to little kids, not big kids who are surrounded by girls." Then Tobio scares Oikawa-San and I as he then yells while bowing "please listeeeeeen!!!!" "Stay in that position Tobio!" Oikawa-San gets in a pose as he says "come over here Asako-chan!" I go to him as he grabs me by the waist and he then whispers "do a peace sign and smile with me~." I didn't wanna do it but I had to so I did what he said as we almost looked like a couple as the kid was done taking the picture.

"Now what do you need to tell me Tobio, I'm a busy guy." "no you're not, you got loads of free time because you're girlfriend broke up with you." the nephew said as I secretly gave him a high five.

Tobio tells him about how Hinata is evolving too much but Oikawa-San says that it's the spiker's decision and not the setter.

Then as Oikawa-San leaves and Tobio and I go for a walk, I receive a phone call "THIS IS COACH UKAI!!!!" I then see some guy running towards our direction as he grabs Tobio's shoulders as he says "I KNOW THE BEST TOSS FOR THE BEST SPIKE!!!!"

Coach Ukai talks to us about a drop toss for Hinata and I as Tobio says "I'll do my best." I smiled and as we went back to the gym, "hey Tanaka-San! Thanks for saving me that time!!" I smiled as Tanaka-San blushed "it's no big deal plus, guys shouldn't be fighting in front of a girl that's going to cry!!"

~two weeks later~
"It's summer break!" I say out loud excitedly!!! Tobio was getting his drop tosses better each day and we were having a training camp starting today for the whole week!!!

~midnight~
We started our practise as we were working on the Toss and spike, Tobio tosses it too short so I couldn't spike it and when Tobio tossed it too long... I spun in mid-air as I spiked it down with my right hand!!! We were trying new stuff and we all started practising on our own styles.

~next day~
We ate some watermelons before we practised, we had a practise match and as the spike was going to Asahi-san, I watched how Hinata was about to jump but then something about Asahi-San made him stop as Asahi-San did the spike!!! There was something different about Kei as he was the only one not practising as much as us or not at all.... Then as I was with Hinata, Yachi walked up to us as she said "Yamaguchi went running making a weird sound!" "What does it sound like?" "TSSSSSSSUUUUKKKKKIIIII!!" "Oh he's just looking for Kei who is Tsukishima." I say with a smile to her.

~next day~
We were having a practise match as Kei's blocking was getting better!! He looked at me as I smirked at him! Then as Tobio unconsciously changed the type of toss to Hinata, Hinata got pissed off as Tobio says he'll train by himself so he'll perfect the toss!!

"I hope I get to see the combo..." Yachi says as I grin at her "no problem~." Tobio, Hinata and I get back to work!!! As Hinata and I went to play a practise match with Bokuto-San, Akaashi-san, Kuroo-san, Lev, and Kei.

"Doesn't this seem a bit too unbalanced..." I said as it was Hinata, Bokuto-San, Akaashi-San and I in a team against Kuroo-san, Lev and Kei!!!

~next day~
As I have another practise match with them, I was ganged up on again as I aimed for the ceiling and it hit of Lev's finger and went out of bounds!!!!

"I'm going to teach a special finishing move!!!!" Bokuto-San tells Hinata and I as we both get excited!!!!

~next day~
We played a match against Fukurodani as I started to use my head more in matches and the team was improving us I did a feint!!!! As we kept playing against Fukurodani, I felt this aura from Tobio as he gets to the toss position and a jump for the spike as I hit it straight down on the other court!!!!

".......Whhhhhhooooooaaaaaa!!!!" Tobio and I high fived each other as our team started getting riled up!!!

Then Tanaka-san, Daichi-San and the rest do a synchronized attack as Tanaka-san spikes it down!!!! Then Noya-San tries a back toss to Asahi-San as he spikes it but it goes out!!! "So close!!!" Then as Bokuto-San serves, he hits the net directly!!!

Then as we managed to block Bokuto-san's spike.... he decided to not receive the ball as the rest of his team continued and scored a point without their ace!!!

We lost 25-23 and I finished my flying laps quicker than anyone else!!! We then go to where the BBQ is!!! "Eat to your hearts content!" The guys go diving in for the meat as I eat a watermelon.

I hang out with the girls as I laugh with them, then I see some guys staring at me as I was only wearing my usual outfit and I smile at them as then Noya-San and Tanaka-San start going around me as I hit them on the heads.

Then as we were about to leave, we say our farewells and I wave farewell to the girls but one of the players were bright red!!!! "Let's meet next time on the court!!"

To Be Continued...