Chapter 4

As Sugawara-san's team started, Sugawara did a quick toss to the guy as he spikes it down! Then Tobio tosses it to me as I spike it fast! Then I hear Asahi-San "even if I'm repeatedly blocked, I think I want to hit it one more time." "then hit it Asahi-San!" I say with a smile. Hinata serves as it was a netball but it was still received, it was Asahi-san's time to spike as Tobio, Tsukki, and I were the blockers. we managed to block it even though he missed a month... he's still like that....

But Noya-San still receives the ball as Sugawara-San was planning to toss to another guy as I yell out "one more time until it goes through!!" Then Sugawara-San tosses it to Asahi-San as he spikes it through Tanaka-San, Kei and Tobio's hands as I stand there astounded (like the look Hinata gets). "Next up, its our turn!!" I say with an excited look in my eyes! Then as Tobio was far, he still tossed to me as I did a quick spike!! "T-t-that was amazing Asako-chan!! I ended up watching without realizing it!" I blushed from the compliment "ooooh! Why'd you jump over there just now??? Little girl!!!"

I stare at him seriously as I say "because the ball will go wherever I am." "Are you guys weirdos??" I was surprised from the comment as we continue and Asahi-San spikes to the other court and gains a point.

And we keep continuing and I see Hinata focuses more on Asahi-San as he spikes and he blocks it but they still won a point! Then as they serve, Asahi-San spikes it with a lot of force and quick as I see it was aiming for Hinata but Hinata wasn't paying attention as I push him out and it hits me between my chest and neck!!!!

"Asako-chan!!!" "Asako!!" "UWaaaAaAaAaAh!!!!" "Gyaaaa!!" Everyone rushes over to me as I clings on the area I've been shot with the ball.... "Asako-chan!!! Are you still alive???" "I-I-I'm sorry!!!" "Anyway you see it, Hinata was distracted and Asako pushed him out the way and took the shot." Kei explains to everyone as I was lying on my back and I sit up as Hinata walks over "I-I-I-I'm sorry Asako for spacing out!!!" I sit up as I say "you're treating me!" I smile as I was still in pain and I punch Hinata a bit hard on the shoulder.

I felt a freaking scary aura as I turn to Tobio as he was staring at Hinata!!! "Hinata, what are you doing, spacing out, during a match...?" I could tell that even Tobio is pissed off. "I.. uh.. agh.. ugh.." "... I know all about it..." Tobio talks about how Hinata is jealous of Asahi-san...

I stop them once Hinata gets frustrated "hey." I say seriously. We continue as the other team serve and I whisper to Tobio about my plan as I tell the other team "Tobio's toss will go to the that one. please block it with everything you got!"
As I receive it to Tobio "dodge Hinata!" I say out loud as Hinata dodges and Tobio tosses it to him and he evades the blockers.
We are losing 20-18... Then one of them does a jump float serve as we miss four times but Daichi-San manages to receive it to Tobio as he tosses it to Tanaka-San but it was received by Noya-San and Asahi-San spikes it through the players as they win the set, 2-0.

We end the practise with a team cheer!!

~training camp 1st day~
"Pick up the ball even if you're puking your guts out, pick it up after!!" "Yes!!"

~7:55pm at training camp facility~
"First time I ever I've been to training camp~!!" I say as Hinata and I wander around the shack!!
I had to help Kiyoko-San in the kitchen and help set up the futons... "1st year guys get the bath next~." I say for the guys since I took my bath by myself peacefully and my hair was still wet, I look at Hinata as he says "there's someone else in the building... could... could it be.... a ghost..." I didn't like ghost so as I hear footsteps I scream quietly as I hid behind Hinata and it was just Tanaka-San and Noya-San and I was about to cry!!!

"Hinata! I hate you for scaring me!" I say as I go to Tanaka-San and Noya-San "Hinata scared me!!! Because he thought Noya-San was a ghost because he shrunk!" I was on the verge of crying because I never liked scary stuff !!!
Unlike me, Tanaka-San was on the verge of crying while laughing as Noya-San got pissed off and was stretching Tanaka-San's cheeks and Daichi-San found us as he yelled at us and made us all scream!

~next day~
We were running but Hinata kept screaming out nonsense as Coach Ukai-San told him to shut up!! But Hinata runs faster as I had to follow him or he might get lost but as he stops, I stop and I realize.....

We are lost.

"Hinata...... you got us lost!" I then see a guy in a bright red jersey I've never seen from around here as I ask...
"What are you doing?" I walk to him cheerfully as he turns red "urmm.... ah..... got lost...?"
I look at the device as Hinata said "is that fun?" "It's just a way to kill time." I then avert my eyes to his bag as I see volleyball shoes "you play volleyball??" I say excited as I sit beside him.

"I'm in a volleyball club! My name is Koemi Asako and he is Hinata Shouyou !" He looks surprised at me as he says "... Kozume..." "Kozume... is that your name?" " Kozume.... Kenma..." "What position are you?" Hinata asks "Setter..." "I'm middle blocker!!" "I play all positions but mostly middle blocker~."

"Hey.... Is your school strong?" I ask "we were strong in the past but it kinda declined... but I think we're strong..." he gives me the look as I feel the breeze. "....which....school.... did you-" "Kenma!!" "It's Kuroo, until next time Shouyou... and... Asako-chan." "Bye Asako-chan~." The guy named Kuroo says as they both leave and then I thought to myself.... Until next time?

To Be Continued...