Chapter 5

I have an Instagram account :3 the name is angel_chan_loves_you! I put a bunch of anime pics I've watched! Follow me and I'll follow you back~!! :3 chat to me whenever you want :3! I'm a nice angel~.

~next day~
We practised our receives for a loOoOoOoOoOng time as I hear the phrase I've wanted to hear for a long time!!!

"LUNCH BREAK!!!!"
We all ran for lunch!!! The guys were eating a lot as I had a smoothie, we then slept as the game against Nekoma will happen in 2 days....

~next day~
We were in our starting lineup and as Noya-San was telling Asahi-San to apologize to Ennoshita-San and that the one who work the hardest stay on the court.... Ennoshita-San said "I've ran away from it once too..." then Noya-San got Tanaka-San riled up as he said that Ennoshita-San could take the regular spot from Tanaka-San!!!!

"Ennoshita-San." I said as we were cleaning up the rooms "I overheard your conversation with Noya-san..."

Ennoshita-San explained to us how some of the 2nd years couldn't keep up with the training and left........ Then Hinata stands up randomly as he says "I'm going to the baths first then I'm going to bed!!!" "Oh no you don't!!" Hinata and Tobio were riled up as they raced to the baths. "what are they racing in the baths for?" Kei said as I brought a towel with me and said "Kei! If you don't make it to the bath in time, you might not see me in there~...... I'm just kidding!" I say with a smile and Kei turns bright red "but I'm taking the bath water first~!" I say with a cheeky smile as I run to the baths!!!

~Secret Part Start~
I finished my bath as I walk out with only a towel and my hair was soaking wet as I whispered to myself... "shiz! I forgot to bring my clothes with me to the bath!" It was when the guys were still in the bath so I tiptoed quietly so no one could hear me go back but as I was halfway down the hallway..... "A-A-Asako-chan!" I hear as I turn around to see Kei with his hair soaking wet, all clothed up a and he had a towel and I was shivering from being cold....

He fast walks to me as I ask "you're the last one from the baths, right?" "Y-y-yeah...." he says nervously and with a tint of red on his face as he looked at from up and down.... "why aren't you clothed yet, Asako-chan?" "I forgot my clothes.... now I'm freezing and I can't move..." I felt like I was going to freeze right on the spot but..... Kei covered me with the towel he had and carried me bridal style!!!

"You owe me for this!" He says nervously while he was bright red as I said "you have a thing for me don't you Kei~." I teased him as he started looking like a tomato!!! "N-n-n-no I don't! Want me to drop you on the ground??" I snuggle to the warmth as I shook my head like a little child.

"Asako-chan... you're just like a little kid..." He chuckles and smirks as I whisper out "don't tell anyone about this, got it?" "Yeah, yeah." He then brings me to my stuff as he leaves.... Kei, you're not bad after all....

~Secret Part End~
~next day~
"Footwork!! Footwork!! Don't stop and Don't waste your hands around!!" We were working nonstop on our receives, spikes, and serves!!! As we got our jerseys, Hinata got the same jersey number as the Small Giant and he was telling Tobio, #9, not to be jealous of him as I got the jersey number, #13, as I thought it fits my stage name...

~next day and the practise match of Karasuno and Nekoma~
We met up with Nekoma as I smiled at them and I thought one of them was...... crying? Then I saw Kenma-San!!!! "Eep!" I say in a whisper as we greeted each other!!! As I saw Kenma-san, I run to him as I hug him and let go " you didn't tell me you were from Nekoma!" "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you."
Then the guy who was crying when he looked at me came to us as he asked "Kenma! How do you this.... fe.... beau.... play....-!!" He looked like he was going to cry again as he saw both Kiyoko-San and I as he ran away!!!!

Then the match was about to start as I was watching off the court for the whole game and I wanted to learn more about Nekoma as they started the game but during the whole game.... even if we lost....... I gained some information on Kenma-san's team as we lost 2-0.

They played 2 games but it was time for Nekoma to leave for Tokyo!! We thanked each other for the great practise match as it was time to say farewell!!!

~next day~
We received the inter high preliminaries as we were against Datekou, the impregnable fortress!!! And in the same block is Aoba Jousai!!!

~one week left until the inter high~
It was a week until the inter high as I practised as much as I can!! Daichi-San was going to treat us but Kiyoko-San and I gently refused as we went to work on something.....

~moments later~
"You guys!! Kiyoko-chan and Asako-chan have something to say to you guys!!! Take it away!!!" Take-San directs to us and everyone was paying attention and I wasn't really good with words as Kiyoko-San said "Asako and I are not good with words of encouragement so....." Kiyoko-San and I grabbed the banner as we climbed up the ladder and put it on the railings as the banner said "Fly!"
Everyone was happy about the banner as I said with Kiyoko-San "do your best!" "L-lets do our best!" I turned red as I then crouched down behind the banner out of embarrassment as I hear them going silent and then crying!!!!!

To Be Continued...