14

Killian.

The only thing on her mind.

The only thing she cares about.

She marches straight to the hospital.

Anyone who gets in her way gets knocked out.

First it was the nurse at the front next.

Scarlett effortlessly waved her hand, and the nurse fell asleep.

She did the same to anyone else who tried to stop her.

She did this all without blinking an eye.

She never lost focus.

She never lost her train of thought.

Her heels clink against the hard, cool floor of the hospital. The clinking echoes through the halls. She comes across a room and opens the door.

In the room, she's sees the man she loves laying in a hospital bed.

Scarlett's breath gets hitched in her throat as she walks to his bedside. She looks at the pirate in awe. She didn't believe the doctor at first, but now that she sees the pirate here in front of her, she feels a sense of peace. After 28 long years, he's finally here.

Scarlett's eyes water up once more. Lately, she feels like she's been crying too much.

She stands by Killian's bed and gently tucks a piece of hair away from his face. As she leans over her bedside, her fingers trail down to his wounds. Her fingertips ghost over the wounds on his face, healing them as she goes. She brings her fingers down to his chest to heal his broken ribs.

As she heals him, Scarlett feels his pain.

She looks down at his side, and sees the handcuff that bounds him to the bed. A frown forms on her face, but she waves her hand over the handcuffs to remove him from its metal grasp.

She brings her hand up to his face and rubs her thumb against his cheek. With the new warm sensation, Killian slowly awakens. His body slowly moves, and his eyes slowly open, and he doesn't believe what he sees.

Killian looks into the green eyes of the women he loves.

Scarlett looks into the blue eyes of the man she loves.

No words are spoken. They both continue to gaze into each other's eyes, wondering if this moment is real but hoping it is.

" Hey, sailor," Scarlett whispers, being the first to break the silence.

" Hello, angel," Killian whispers.

The two share a smile at their exchange. Scarlett sucks in her lips as Killian bites the inside of his cheek to try and stop the tears.

Neither succeed at hiding it, for soon enough their cheeks are wet.

Killian uses his now free hand to cup the side's of Scarlett's face. He wipes away her tears with his thumb as he continues to look into her eyes. They feel themselves being drawn in, like magnets to metal. Their lips get closer and closer, until they're close enough to touch.

Their lips collide in passion. In love.

Their lips move slowly and softly. They savor this moment, for its their first kiss in almost 30 years.

Their tears mix with each others, no longer being able to tell which ones which.

After what felt like moments in heaven, they pull away. Scarlett tilts her head down to rest her forehead on Killian's, and they both close their eyes. They inhale the scent of their partner, the person they have not seen for years.

Killian is the first to open his eyes. He wants to make sure he's not dreaming. He peppers gentle kisses all over Scarlett's face, then grabs her hand to place one final kiss on her knuckles.

" I'll travel the seven seas for you..."

" Just to show my love for you."

Scarlett waves her hand, and in a plume of black smoke they disappear from the hospital.