25

All seems lost.

They failed to do the one thing they came to Neverland to do.

Save Henry.

That is, until, Pan captures them once more.

While Pan monologues, Scarlett escapes and rips Henry's heart out of his chest.

They grabbed Pandora's box and prepared to head home.

They put Henry's heart back in his chest.

And all seems well.

But, of course, a little off.

The ship breaks through the barrier surrounding Storybrooke, then lands in the water. As soon as the ship docks, Henry is the first one to step off the ship. Everyone in Storybrooke is at the docks, cheering for their arrival. Everyone but the villains.

Not long after the celebration of the heroes victory, things start to go wrong.

Rumors start to spread that Pan is back.

Little did everyone know, that the heroes already brought him back.

And that Henry is not who they think he is.

And that there's another curse coming.

Started by the original Lost Boy in Henry's body.

The curse is coming.

And it's coming fast.

The people of Storybrooke stand in the middle of Main Street.

Before they can speak, they are frozen.

By Pan himself.

"Curse? That I do. Look at you all. A captive audience. I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn't I? But I think I'll start with these three", Pan says as walks over to Neal, Belle, and Scarlett," Hmm, you look so adorable. Hard to tell which one to kill first. No it isn't. You. You first."

Out from the shadows comes Rumplestiltskin who pushes his father away from them.

" Well, how about this? The worm has teeth. What, you're here to pwotect your wuved ones?"

" I'm not going to let you touch either of my children or Belle."

" Oh, and I'd like to see that."

" Oh, you will. Because I have a job to finish. And I have to do it, whatever it takes. No loopholes. And what needs to be done as a price-- a price I'm finally willing to pay. I used to curse to find you, Bae, to tell you I made a mistake, to make sure that you had a chance at happiness. And to see if we could start over, with Scarlett, as a family. The both of you happy. That happiness is possible-- just not with me. I accept that."

" Pretty, pretty words."

" I love you, my children. And I love you, Belle. You made me stronger".

" Stronger? Yes. But still... no magic."

" Oh, but I don't need it. You see, you may have lost your shadow, but there's one thing you're forgetting. So have I. I sent it away with something to hide.

The Dark One reaches his hand up to summon his shadow who places the Dark One dagger in his hands, then wraps his arms around his father.

" What are you doing?" Pan asks

"You see, the only way for you to die... is if we both die. And now... now... I'm ready."

Gold plunges the dagger into Pan's back, and he reverts to the old man he used to be all those years ago.