HiroGo one shot

Im allowed to be bored.

Btw idk when Hiro's birthday is so no hate pls

I honestly just made up a day ok enjoy

***

"Hiro, what's wrong?"

Hiro stared out the window, ignoring Gogo's question. The food next to him untouched. His hair was more of a mess then it usually is. Bags under his eyes. He missed a few days at the university.

Gogo moved closer to him, frowning a big at his state.

"Hiro..." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Hiro tensed up from the unexpected touch. He still stayed silent, not bothering to make a sound.

Gogo stayed silent too. Silence filled the small room.

Finally, Gogo spoke. Her voice like a knife - cutting through the silence.

"Please... Tell me what's wrong."

Hiro turned to her slowly. Tears welled up in his eyes. He said nothing, but got up, and walked into Tadashi's old spot in the room.

Gogo followed, confused by the boy's actions. He opened the closet, and pulled out a box. He then pointed at it.

"You're upset about a box?" Gogo asked. Hiro shook his head. He still said nothing. He continued to point at it, looking at the box and Gogo.

"You want me to open the box?" Gogo asked.
Hiro nodded. She sighed and sat on the floor. Hiro did the same.

Slowly, she opened the box. There were various things inside ranging from pictures to necklaces to clothes. All neatly inside the box.

Gogo picked up a picture which consisted of a young Tadashi and two adults. Gogo immediately knew they were his parents. She studied the picture, then put it back in the box. She picked up another picture. It was Tadashi when he was first born. The picture under it was Hiro when he was first born.

Gogo put the pictures and picked up two rings.

Wedding rings.

She carefully out them back in the box. She picked up a piece of cloth. It was a baby blanket that said 'TADASHI' on it. Gogo refolded it. Hiro watched her.

He watched as she went through the Tadashi and his parents things. A box he never knew about. Gogo picked up a piece of paper. Her eyes widen.

"Oh Hiro..."

Hiro looked away, but she could still see the tears streaming down his face.

"I never knew."

His voice was thick. Trying to be strong after such news.

"Hiro..." Gogo said. She couldn't stand to see him like this.

"My parents knew, Tadashi knew, Aunt Cass knows, and yet no one dared to tell me!" He exclaimed, running his hand through his hair.

"Did you talk to Aunt Cass about it?" Gogo asked.

"How can I?! She'll shrug it off like she did when my parents died and I kept asking where they were!" He yelled.

"You don't know that Hiro," Gogo said, rubbing his arm.

Hiro cried more and hugged Gogo. He hid his face in her shoulder. Gogo rubbed his head.

"Shhh... There, there..." She whispered, trying to calm him down, but he just cried more.

"I-I'm sorry for this, Gogo..." Hiro said. She gave him a small smile.

"It's fine Hiro, ok?" She said. Hiro breath was shaking. She rocked him a bit and continued to try and calm him down, until the two fell asleep.

***

May 17, 2001, fraternal twins, Hiro and Sapphire Hamada were born.

May 27, 2001, Sapphire died from breathing issues.

***