"We promise better days."

Tiffany giggled softly as she continues to record the video. "So ugly." She said while giggling as she records what her girlfriend is doing. Taeyeon being her dorky self in front of the Christmas's light decoration in front of SM building. It was Christmas Eve but they had work to do, attending practice for their end of year music shows. Thus, they decided to take a walk outside the building for awhile. 

She saw Taeyeon still being crazy and running away and laughed while ending the video. She was reviewing it when Taeyeon ran back to her. 

"Let me see too." 

Tiffany gestured her phone nearer, sharing it with Taeyeon. They laughed together. 

"That was really ugly, Taetae." 

"Send it to me. I want to post it." 

"What? Are you sure? It's unglam." 

Taeyeon nodded. "But the lights are too pretty. Like you." 

"Awww..." Tiffany blushed at the compliment. "You know if we aren't outside the company right now, I've probably grabbed and kissed you." 

"You can still do it. On my cheek." Taeyeon tilted her up sideway, gesturing her cheeks towards Tiffany, making her jawline even more visible and sharp. 

Tiffany gulped at the sight. There's no way she would resist to latch her lips on that skin now. She takes a quick look around before leaning in to peck Taeyeon's cheek. "There." She said. "Where's your phone? I'll write the caption for you." 

Taeyeon reaches out for her phone in her pocket. "Here you go." 

Tiffany took it, typed the caption she had in mind before handing it back to Taeyeon. 

"Craycray?" Taeyeon read the captions Tiffany had wrote. "What's that?"

"Cray cray as in going totally crazy over something. It's like super crazy. It's crazy to a whole new level." Tiffany explained. "Like how I'm so cray cray over you." She grinned, her eyes creeping into a crescent-like shaped, showcasing her famous eye-smile. 

"If you're cray cray over me then I'm cray cray cray cray over you. Cause I'm so head over heels over you. I'm crazy for your eyesmile, your smile, your face, your body, your thighs, your butts." She then widen her eyes with amusement. "Wow! To think of it, I'm really cray cray cray cray for you." 

Tiffany laughed. "That's not how you use it, Boo. But ok, you get my point." 

They continued walking along the Christmas lighting with Tiffany hands linked into Taeyeon's arm in an attempt to keep her ungloved hands warm. It was quite a peaceful night when suddenly they heard faint sounds of firework exploding followed by various sound of cheers and laughters probably from the nearby apartments or restaurants. 

They stopped somewhere dark and quiet, hopping the paparazzi or fans are not around somewhere. "Merry Christmas." Taeyeon wished Tiffany first. 

"Merry Christmas to you too." She wanted to lean in to give Taeyeon a kiss but stopped herself. They still have to be cautious with their surroundings. This year have been a bad year for them and they doesn't want to usher in the New Year with yet another scandal. 

Taeyeon knew and she sighed. "If only we're at home right now under the mistletoe, it would be perfect." 

Tiffany laughed, knowing Taeyeon's intention. "You've been doing that every year. Time for new idea Taetae." 

Taeyeon pretended to gasp. "What? Are you getting bored of me now?" She said eliciting a laugh from the other woman. She laughed too. "This is like our how many Christmas together?"