Happy Birthday, Kwon Yuri

Her phone beeped and she quickly reached out for it, expecting a message from someone whom she misses so much even though that person have just left her a few hours ago. Taeyeon unlocked her phone screen and read the message she had just received. 

"Yah! Are you drinking?!" 

She grinned like a fool to her phone screen and felt the same fluttery feeling each time she received a message from Tiffany, especially when Tiffany is away from her, far away from her. 

"Err... No." She replied. 

Her phone beeped again. "Don't lie. I saw your Instagram post." 

Taeyeon send a grinning emoticon. "Can't help it. My girlfriend is far away from me and I miss her." 

Tiffany replied back with a speechless emoticon. 

Taeyeon giggled silently. "Landed at Hong Kong? How was the flight?" 

"Yup, just landed. Now waiting for immigration clearance. I slept during the whole flight and even skipped the in flight meal. So tired, Taetae." 

"Awww, how I wish I'm there with you." 

"Can you teleport here?"

"I wish I can." 

Tiffany showed her a sad emoticon. "Anyway, got to go. I'll video call you once I reached the hotel. Please don't get drunk too soon and miss my call."

"No worries, I intend see your face before I fall asleep. Alright, I'll wait for your call. Be careful and stay safe. I love you." 

"I love you too."

As promised, Tiffany did call Taeyeon the moment she reached her hotel. She didn't even bother to shower or changed her clothes before calling Taeyeon. She misses the latter as much and she was afraid that Taeyeon would fall asleep if she didn't had called sooner. Afterall, she knew what alcohol could do to Taeyeon. 

It took a few rings before a flushed face Taeyeon appeared on her phone screen. 

"Hellooooo...." Taeyeon slurred, obviously the alcohol was taking effect. 

Tiffany frowned. "Yah! Are you drunk?" 

Taeyeon winced little at the loud voice ringing through her phone speaker. She then grinned widely again when she saw a frowning Tiffany on her phone screen. "I looveee youu..." She slurred again and kissed her phone screen in attempt to kiss that cute frowning face she miss the most. She couldn't resist that face. 

"Oh my gosh, you're drunk." Tiffany shook her head when she realized what Taeyeon was trying to do. 

"I'm not!" Taeyeon protested. 

"You're totally are." 

"No! I'm totally sober. I can even walk straight. I'll show you." 

Tiffany's phone screen shook as Taeyeon's face disappeared before the views of Taeyeon's room appeared in Tiffany's phone. But it didn't last long as the screen shook again when Taeyeon kept moving her phone in her hand. Tiffany furrowed her brows trying to concentrate on her screen and figure out what Taeyeon is trying to do. She gave up in the end and spoke into the phone. "What are you trying to do, Taetae?" 

"See? Did you see?" Taeyeon didn't answer her question. Her face slowly reappearing onto Tiffany's phone screen as she lay back down onto her bed. Her mind was hazy and the alcohol was really starting to get the better of her but she didn't want to admit it out loud. She didn't want Tiffany to worry about her. 

"See what?" 

"Me walking straight." 

"What? All I saw was spinning images because you keep moving your phone. Are you sure you're not drunk?"