How great is your love? Part 1.

"Kim Taeyeon! What was that for?!" Sunny shouted at her other short friend the moment they entered the dorm after coming back from the Dream Concert. 

Taeyeon winced and furrowed her brows at the loud voice. "What was what for?" She rubbed her ears and took a seat on the couch. She was tired and exhausted and she just wanted peace around her. 

"Yah! Sunny why are you shouting?" Asked Tiffany, whom have just entered the living room after locking the door. 

"Seriously. What was that for guys?" Sunny continued asking the same question, still with the same angry tone. 

"What thing?" Tiffany asked her. "What happened?" She took a seat next to Taeyeon and asked her girlfriend, thinking that Taeyeon had agitates the latter. 

"Beats me." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder. "She suddenly started shouting at me." 

"What's wrong, Soonkyu?" Tiffany turned to ask Sunny. 

Sunny sighed. She felt guilty for suddenly raging her anger at the two of them. But she was angry with their actions towards the end of the concert earlier. 

"Don't tell me you're still angry about  that Jiyeon's birthday celebration." Tiffany tried to guess what causes Sunny's anger. 

"No, not that." 

"Then?" 

Sunny turned to look at Taeyeon. "Why did you pulled me to the centre stage?" 

"Huh?" Taeyeon was confused. "I didn't pulled you. I pulled Fany." 

"And she pulled me." 

"That's because you were alone and I didn't want to leave you alone." Tiffany tried to explain her motive of pulling Sunny along. 

"Did you know you just disrupt my moment?" 

"What moment?" 

"I was waiting for someone!" 

"Ahhh." Tiffany snapped her fingers. "Hyomin?" 

Sunny didn't reply. She pout her lips slightly, still dissapointed that she didn't get to bump into Hyomin during the finale stage, like how she used to every other years. 

"So you're angry just because Fany pulled you away and you didn't get to see Hyomin?" Taeyeon laughed a little, finding it funny and a little ridiculous. 

Sunny heard the laughter and was slightly offended. "And what do you think you're doing?! Pulling Tiffany like that?" 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows in confusion. "She's my girlfriend. I have the right to pull her however I want." 

"You know you'll get in trouble for that right? And why did you get me involved?" 

"For the last time, it's not me who was pulling you. I didn't even realised that Tiffany was pulling you." Taeyeon explained. She was getting annoyed with the accusations.