Marry your daughter

The car came to a stop and the engine was turned off a few seconds later. Taeyeon breathed and turns her head to her right, looking outside the window. She exhaled when she saw the humble and that non-extravagant house. So this is where she grew up. She thought to herself and was about to smile when she felt a touch on her arm. She turned to look at that person. 

"Nervous?" Tiffany asked with an eyesmile on her face. 

Taeyeon saw it and somehow it manage to calm her nerves down. She nodded slowly. 

"Don't be. My Daddy is nice." 

"D-daddy..." She echoed after Tiffany's words. 

"Yes, he's nice." 

"That reminds me. What am I suppose to call him?" 

"Daddy?" 

"What? No." 

"Why not? I call your Appa, appa." 

"That's because..." Taeyeon paused. She herself do not know how to explain it but she certainly felt awkward to call Tiffany's dad, Daddy. "He knows you from young and he frequently sees you." 

"So? My Daddy knows you too and it's not your first time meeting him anyway." 

"I know. But that time when we met, we rarely talked. I merely bowed my head to him. To be having lunch with him..." 

"Fine. Call him Appa then." 

"What?!" Taeyeon was shocked again. "No way." 

"Why not?" 

"He lives in America, Fany." 

"So? He's still a Korean. And he always wanted someone to call him Appa anyway." 

"But still..." Taeyeon was still hesitating. 

"Fine. Call him whatever you want then." Tiffany answered with a slight disappointment on her face. 

Taeyeon didn't missed it. She took Tiffany's hand and rubbed it. "I'll just call him Mr Hwang first ok? When he considers me as his daughter then I'll call him Daddy or Appa ok?" She tried to coax her girlfriend. 

"Fine." Tiffany relented but she was still pouting. 

"Awww, come on. You got to help me out here. You can't enter the house looking like that. I'll get killed." 

"Looking like what?" 

"Like that." Taeyeon dorkily pouted her lips, imitating Tiffany. 

Tiffany had to laugh. "Fine then." She smiled genuinely. "Let's go. We don't have much time. We still have to film THE TAETISEO later on." She was about to open her door when she felt a tug on her arm. 

"Good luck kiss?" Taeyeon pursed her lips forward. 

Tiffany had to stifle her giggle. She just can't help but to find it cute when Taeyeon is all nervous and scared but yet turning to her to find comfort. She quickly leans forward and gives a peck on Taeyeon's lips. "There. Let's go, Taetae."