Acceptance

Taeyeon slumped her body onto the cushioned seats available and lazily placed the bags she's been carrying on the floor. She saw Yuri coming to sit next to her but ignored her. She was too exhausted and sleepy to be talking to anybody. It was not until she sensed Yuri kept staring at her and decided to ask. 

"Why are you grinning at me that way?" 

"Whipped." 

"What?" 

"Whipped." Yuri repeated herself. 

"Whipped? What do you mean?" Taeyeon was confused with the sudden remark. 

Yuri nodded her head, pointing her chin towards the pink bag Taeyeon had placed on the floor earlier. "Pink? What did Fany did to you, Taengoo-ah?" 

"What? I like pink. What's wrong with that?" 

Yuri scoffed sarcastically. "Yeah right. Since when?" 

"Since..." Taeyeon paused. She couldn't really find an answer to that. But ever since she's with Tiffany, she have been loving the colour pink or that she don't even mind the colour pink on her body. She don't detest that colour like how she used to do. "Pink is the most beautiful colour." She said instead, not wanting to admit it out loud. 

"And why is that?" 

"Because it's the colour of our fandom." 

"Oh really? Or was it because it's someone favourite colour? And that everything pink is hers and you've given up in trying to protest her to not make you wear anything pink?" 

"Fine." Taeyeon rolls her eyes. "It's because of her ok." She finally admitted it. 

"See. Whipped." Yuri said as she reached out for the top of Taeyeon's head and rubbed it, messing out her hair. 

"I'm not!" Taeyeon protested. 

"If you say so." 

"I'm really not!" 

"Where is Fany anyway?" Yuri ignored Taeyeon's protest and asked when she didn't notice the loud girl anywhere in the boarding room. 

"She went to say goodbye to her parents." 

"I see. I heard you got her Dad's blessings?" 

Taeyeon smiled a little when she heard that. It felt good to be hearing it. To know that they are one step closer to their dreams. She nodded shyly. 

"Good for you then."

 There was a slightly bitter tone in Yuri's voice and Taeyeon didn't failed to notice it. She knew what Yuri was thinking and she suddenly felt guilty for gloating her happiness in Yuri's face. 

"I'm sorry." She apologized. 

Yuri was surprised to hear the apology. She didn't had the intention to make Taeyeon felt guilty. She was jealous in some way but yet she was also happy for two of her members. "Don't worry, I'm ok." She said, smiling at Taeyeon. "I'm happy for the both of you. Congrats." 

"We just got the blessing. The wedding is still a long way to go. So don't congratulate me too soon. Anything can happen you know." Taeyeon didn't want to sound negative but she didn't want to be too happy in front of the solemn Yuri. 

"Still. You got her father's blessing. You should be happy." 

"I am." 

"Good then." 

"I'm sure your turn will come soon." Taeyeon tried to encourage the sudden downcast Yuri. 

Yuri snickered. "If we survived this phase." She said referring to her current status with Jessica now. Even when they had schedule together, they were barely talking and Jessica would always be busy with her phone. Yuri had tried many times to talk to her but time and time again, Jessica would answer simply or uninterested.