Jigeumeun...SO NYUH SHIDAE

Jessica saw Taeyeon and Tiffany coming out of their room and she quickly looked down, choosing to concentrate in nibbling her toast bread that Yuri had prepared for her. 

"Sica-ah..." She felt a slight nudge from the latter beside her but she ignored it. 

"Sica." Yuri nudged harder. 

"Hmmm?" Jessica turned to look at her. 

Yuri didn't say anything.  Instead she nodded her head towards the two person whom just came out of their room. 

But, Seobang..." Jessica knew what Yuri expected her to do and she knew that she was in the wrong but her ego and pride was stopping her from apologising and admitting her mistake. Besides, after all that she had said, she was just too embarrassed to even face them. 

"No but. You promised me." Yuri stated firmly. 

"But..." Jessica heaved a sigh. She was about to open her mouth and makes the first move to the approaching couple when Yuri's voice stopped her. 

"Good Morning Taeng, Fany? I've made too much toast. You want some?" Yuri greeted the couple happily as soon as they entered the kitchen. 

Taeyeon didn't respond. Instead she huffed sarcastically and walked away.  

Yuri heard it but she chose to ignore it, not wanting to say something that could escalate their argument into something bigger. "You want some, Fany?" She asked Tiffany again when she saw her unmoving in her spot. 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon walking away before smiling to Yuri. "Err..ok." She was about to reach for the toast when Taeyeon stop her. "I'll make one for you, Fany." She took Tiffany's wrist away and hold it. 

"It's ok. You can have some of this. We can't finish all anyway." Yuri said, her hand kept gesturing to the plate of toasts, sincerely wanting them to have it. 

"Nah, it's alright. Wouldn't want someone to accuse my girlfriend of seducing you just so she can get some toast." Taeyeon said bitterly. 

"Taetae..." Tiffany murmured, silently reminding her girlfriend not to be rude. 

"Let's go, I'll make some for you." She ignored Tiffany's plea and pulled Tiffany away. 

Tiffany looked at Yuri and smiled apologetically. 

Yuri saw the smile and she nodded understandably. She could understand Taeyeon's anger towards them and she knew that this will take much longer time to heal completely. She sighed, thinking of how tough it is going to be for them. 

Jessica heard the sigh and she mentally cursed herself for it. She felt even more guilty. "Seobang..." She softly called out. 

"Yes?" 

"Should I apologize now?"

"Later." Yuri replied. "Let them eat in peace first." Continued Yuri. She knew that Taeyeon was still in a foul mood and even if Jessica were to apologize now, she won't even be forgiven. Thus, she just wants to save Jessica from Taeyeon's wrath. 

************ 

Their manager observed all nine of them slowly strolling into the meeting room and waited for his colleague to close the door before addressing the group.