5: Hate Squad

Please don't be a silent reader :)

After we dropped Zeke off at his place, me and Bailey came home, I chucked my shoes off and jumped onto the lounge, I could hear Bailey shuffling around, looking for something

After we dropped Zeke off at his place, me and Bailey came home, I chucked my shoes off and jumped onto the lounge, I could hear Bailey shuffling around, looking for something. "Have you seen my phone?" Bailey asked, "I haven't sorry," "I'm quickly gonna run downstairs to see if I left it in your car," Bailey said while grabbing my key. "Take my phone as well, so you can ring yours" I said, while handing her my phone.

Bailey was walking towards the door, when there was a knock. She turned around with a confused expression written on her face, "I thought Zeke wasn't coming over until later," "Yeah, he said he would arrive around dinner but maybe he decided to come earlier, and why the hell is he knocking did he forget his key," I said. "Maybe he forgot his key, or maybe it's someone else," I just laughed after she said that, "Bailey, who the hell comes to see us, we don't have any other friends except for Zeke," "You're so right," she said while laughing.

Whoever was behind the door knocked again, probably Zeke but if it was some weirdo behind the door who was trying to kill us, I wouldn't stress since there's security cameras and security everywhere. Bailey walked towards the door and looked through the peephole, she quickly opened the door and in a surprised tone I heard her say, "Heath?" I quickly turned my head towards the door and saw Heath standing there.

"Hey, long story but basically I forgot my jacket in the conference, so when I went back up to get it, I found this phone and it's either yours or Riva's, because the wallpaper is a picture of you and Riva, and I just thought I would drop it off to save you the trouble of having to drive all the way back," Heath said, in a rushed mouthful.

"Oh my god thank you so much, my dumbass would've never thought I left it in the conference. But how did you know where we live?" While Bailey was thanking Heath, you could see him starting to blush, but I was more focused on the fact that he knew where we lived.

"Well I kind of um...asked Jessica for Riva's address knowing she would have her information, I didn't know if you guys lived together, but I'm happy I got to see you again." Heath said while scratching the back of his neck, aw the poor guy is nervous, and it's a bit rude of Jessica to give out my address.

"Well if you aren't busy, do you want to stay for dinner?" Bailey asked, "I would love too, but Luke's waiting in the car," as soon as those words left Heath's mouth, I knew what Bailey was about to say, and I was about to stop her but I was too slow. "If he wants, he can join us too," Heath's face lit up and he quickly said "Let me just ring him and tell him to come up."

Bailey turned around with the biggest smile on her face, she mouthed the words 'Oh My God' while fanning her face, and her face was turning bright red. I love you Bailey and I'm happy you get to spend time with Heath, but I really don't wanna spend any time with Luke, so I give her a smile that says, you're lucky I love you or otherwise I would be choking you right now.

"Luke said he'll be up in a minute," Heath said while walking back into our place, he saw me sitting on the lounge, "Nice to see you again Riva,"

"It's good to see you Heath" I said with a smile printed on my face, I had nothing against Heath, but I was dreading having to see Luke again.