•Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

Hey guys!!!
-Tenebrific is my 1st book ever, I'm definitely not a professional writer and, I'm gonna make a lot of mistakes while writing this book, I really hope you guys enjoy and the updates are probably gonna be slow.

-Please, please don't be a silent reader, I would love to here your thoughts throughout the book and if you don't like the book just leave and stop reading please, and I 100% wanna hear your constructive criticism.

-Warning, this book is pretty full on and I will put warnings before a chapter if it need ones, but a lot of my book revolves around mental health, so I'll only put warning in the more serious chapters, but if your not ok with hearing about any of the warnings below than this book is not for you, the reason I have these serious topics in my book is because unfortunately these topics do happen in peoples lives everyday and I wanna make my characters realistic as possible, to embody real life problems/topics.

-And I'm always here if anyone ever wants to talk 🖤

-TW: rape, sexual assault, self-harm, drugs, alcohol abuse, abuse, suicidal thoughts, mentions of suicide attempts, eating disorder, body dysmorphia, violence/gore.

-Like I said the book is really full on and if your not comfortable with hearing/reading about these topics I am completely fine with you not wanting to read this book.

-I'm here if anyone ever needs to talk and there are plenty of people who are there for you, so remember your not alone 🖤

-I really hope you guys enjoy my book.

-The translation in this book will be from google translate, so if anything is incorrect I'm sorry.

-And yes this book will have smut.

-None of the pictures in the book are mine.

-The book will be slow burning at first and the chapters will be shorter at the beginning but they'll get longer as we go on and the slow burn is 100% worth it.

© All Rights Reserved

-And my book is fictional and my characters are fictional.

-I know this authors note is pretty long, but please read, it's has really important stuff about the book in it, and if you have any other questions please ask.
-I really, really hope you guys enjoy the book.
-Don't forget to vote & comment.
-Go Follow them on Instagram:
  -@rivablakevalentino
  -@lukebladedangelo
Start Date: 3/11/21
End Date:

-Go Follow them on Instagram:  -@rivablakevalentino  -@lukebladedangeloStart Date: 3/11/21End Date: