Chapter Four

It was quite easy for Ringo and George to follow the Werehunger, smashed glass and food scraps gave the trail of destruction away. John would have been an issue as well if he wasn't still in the dark bathroom, away from any moonlight.

"He's heading right to Owen's old cake shop! I thought it was closed down after he was arrested."

"It's under new management by the name of Gina. It's a night café now." The younger Beatle responded.

"Well hopefully Macca hasn't thought about turning it into an all you can eat joint."

At the cafe, a slim lady was cleaning a mug when she heard a thump, she smirked at that while hearing the low and heavy growl.

"Welcome to the lunar cafe dear guest, lovely to meet you." She greeted, opening the door to the beast that ran right past her.

A name tag on her velvet purple dress said Gina. "Don't worry about the price now, it's on the house for anyone as starved as you are."

Werehunger didn't respond as his mouth was so full of any pastry he laid his eyes on.

"Oh my, you must have really been hungry, but never fear, you won't need to worry about starving again." Gina smiled, readying a pot of hot cocoa.

The sheer casualness went over the starving beast's head, but as long as he was getting enough sugary sweets he didn't care.

However his thoughts were stopped short when footsteps were heard approaching. "Oh! Two customers in one night? My you have been busy." She joked, although Werehunger quickly ducked into a nearby closet once he heard George's voice.

"Hello, anyone here?" Much to his surprise, when the lead guitarist opened the door he found no one in sight. All except a tall blond haired lady with a smile. George could feel his senses being attacked by the many pastries and drinks scattered around the place.

"Oh hello there, aren't you one of the world famous Beatles?" She introduced.

"I am, m-m-miss..." He stammered for a moment, taken aback by her beauty. "Um.. My name is George, have you seen any sort of monster come by? Well he's actually Paul, it's a long story."

"Paul hmm? No, it looks like you and the short one are the only ones here. Please excuse the mess, the people I get here can be quite unruly."

"Oh, well we're sorry to bother you, miss. We're hoping he has come by here."

"Why don't I offer you a little something for your troubles? Maybe a mint-chocolate chip cheesecake slice with a mint leaf and a lovely peppermint whipped cream chocolate milkshake? It's on the house."

"No thanks, my metabolism isn't what it used to be. Believe me, I used to be able to devour a dozen chocolate croissants back when Owen ran this joint."

"Owen? I hear that he might be trying to bust out, do you think it has anything to do with your friend going mad?" The lady purred, sipping on the freshly made milkshake.

"That's what we're trying to find out."

There was a mighty crash. The two lads looked outside to find the moon once again surrounded by clouds, it meant Paul had changed back. "We'll have to find him quickly! Before he has something else to stuff his face with."

George could only hope he hasn't started to become as ravenous as John is. Speaking of the hungry Beatle, he was still in their home in front of the sandwich dispenser.

"...Why am I sooo hungry?" He drooled. His now stretched shirt was coated with breadcrumbs and dripped mustard, as well as some other condiments he's packed his sandwiches with.

He stumbled out into the moonlight after some sauce splattered out of the dagwood sandwich. "Wow.. The moon sure looks pretty tonight. Oh wait-" he realized, collapsing to the floor. There may have been another attack on all of Liverpool's best sweets if the sun weren't about to rise.

At the lunar cafe, Gina made another attempt to offer her famed mint chocolate cheesecake to George. Unbeknownst to her, this was a distraction from Ringo who was currently looking for Paul. "Well, I do like mint chocolate. But..." He was hesitant to eat, after being freed from Gluttony two years ago he has started cutting down on junk food.

"You look like you haven't eaten in days, you can always treat yourself."

"Nah, we're just trying to find our friend." George reassured.

Ringo approached one of the doors, he was about to open it when he heard a crash, the door was smashed off its hinges by the Werehunger, staring straight into the drummer's eyes.