Chapter Two

The three lads were in their areas in the house, Paul was sitting by his piano while flipping through his many comic books which replaced sheet music, George was laying on his bed, the grassy floor now laced with flowers of many shapes and sizes. Ringo however was digging through John's bookcase, taking out a familiar looking book.

"He has his second book hidden inside an even bigger book? How many copies of A Spaniard In The Works does he have?!"

George would have chuckled at the drummer's remark if he wasn't worried about where their bandmate might have been taken to.

"If I were John, which book would I use to hide a spell book?" Ringo said, grabbing a copy of The divine comedy. Opening it, a dusty book fell out. "Hey, this looks like that old book of rituals we used to split George off from WereBlubber. I thought we sold them all."

"I guess John kept that one around for some reason, you don't think he used it for seances do you? He did seem really beat up when Brian passed away. Besides, we can use it right now to find him."

Flipping through the pages, George couldn't find anything that could teleport John right to them, but there was a spell that could show where a loved one is at the moment.

"Okay, first we need to write down the lovers name and the one trying to contact them." Paul instructed. "Next we'll need to place something that's important to them both.. At least it doesn't require hair, but what's something that you both love more than anything else? It's not like you share the same wife. I wonder if this will work for friends as well?"

"It's worth a shot.. Wait, we both adore music. I wonder.."

Looking over at his bedside table, George pulled out the first record they ever put out, specifically the B side with In Spite Of All The Danger on it.

"Let's see if this works..." Much to their shock a ball of light emerged from the record, soon engulfing the entire room. The light then showed an image of John, he was sound asleep and in a very familiar room. "That old house in the swamp! No, this has to be some sort of weird coincidence. That's it, right?"

Obviously the lads didn't read the title of this fic, or the previous chapter for that matter. "AHA! I was noticing a lack of fourth wall breaks, but why would anyone take him there? Owen and the rest of the Gluttony cult are behind bars, unless one of them escaped. We have to save him!"

Now that they know where the rhythm guitarist was at, they figured it would be a breeze to save him. This wasn't the case as they'll soon find out. "He's still sound asleep, and soon the sun will be blocked by the storm."

Clouds were brewing fast above, faster than it was normally possible for them to brew. They were completely black, almost like something right out of hell itself. "Perfect, no ounce of light can even think of passing through." both the mystery man and a cloaked woman said, unknowingly supporting both plans.

At the hut, the mystery man said another spell, waking up John. "GAH! So you gonna let me go or what?" The kidnapped Beatle snapped.

"Oh of course I will, only after I let my master see you." A voice purred. "He is quite intrigued by your habits."

"Like what?"

He got his answer when a loud yawn shook the entire hut. Manifesting from the sign drawn with chalk, John could barely keep his eyes awake as the being arrived, it was a pale white blob (at least in his eyes anyways.) that looked like it had goat horns.

"Master, I got the one you wanted." The man said, gesturing towards John.

"Very good, I will reward you after this." The being yawned.

John tried to struggle against his bonds once more. Seeing the being plod towards his form, he tried to scream but couldn't.

---

The cloaked lady sat cross legged on the snow covered hill, she looked as if she hadn't eaten in years with how visible her bones were. "So, someone else has been chosen? Well it's too bad I need him for this plan. I'll just have to get to him first!" She smirked, chanting a spell underneath her breath.

---

John could feel himself being taken over, now he knew how George felt, slowly losing all control of himself as the being began to take hold of his soul. It then suddenly faded away, the being now back where it started. "How peculiar, it seems like someone is keeping me from getting in. Only another sin can do that and I am the only one summoned."

"And you're the strongest of all the sins as well! How can anyone do this to you?" The man begged, trying to understand what just happened.

"Even the mighty can be taken down by the weakest mortals, you know that fully well don't you John?"

John didn't know how to answer.

"I guess I do."

"Send this one away, he has been tainted. I'll find the one responsible and destroy them! No one gets between a sin and his host. Besides, this will be interesting." The sin declared, watching the mystery man reluctantly free John.

"But Master, are you sure? Maybe you are just scared of ending up like Gluttony, right?"

"Scared? Ha! I wasn't the one who lost an eating contest against her host, it would be like if John managed to sleep longer than I possibly could!"

John quickly backed away, running as fast as he could, he needed to get home before the news made a huge song and dance about this.

The clouds however still blocked out the slowly setting sun.

---

" Too corrupted for a sin? That's the first I've ever heard of being too bad for even a mighty demon, well at least I didn't end up as some kind of lazy monster ." The rhythm guitarist thought as he laughed at the fact that his bad boy attitude scared off the tired sin.

John however, noticed a tiny pang of hunger. Sure it was because he was kidnapped for what felt like forever but it felt a bit strange since it just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "I guess dinner was pretty light, I'll stop by the local chippy's before heading home."

The clouds dissipated however, showing the light of the moon as he dragged himself into the town again.