chapt 7 • Madelyn & More Deals

Start from the beginning

My own uniform began to become a restriction of air, I unbutton the first two buttons allowing myself room to breath. I kicked off my shoes and laid on my stomach with my legs crossed behind me, but away from my pillows.

He turned to find me admiring him and I didn't turn away to deny it. I only let a smile rise upon my lips.

"I think we should talk about your last test score" He handed me a book about literature.

"What did you think about the book?" I looked at the other book we were told to read and write an entire paper on it.

"Boring, I couldn't relate to the female character at all let alone write a paper about how we were similar" I explained and he handed me his paper with a perfect score on it and I looked at him with shock on my face but of course he got a perfect score.

"How did you"-

"The prompt was too write about something in the book you related too, not how you related to the character" he began and I sat up, already knowing that unbuttoning my top a little gave a small view of my tan skin and the tease of my breast but like the good boy Alessio was, he didn't look down once.

"People read a book and find words and consider it boring. I read to find the deeper meaning behind the lines, behind the words and characters is like speaking directly to the author" I didn't speak because I could only focus on his words.

"You're focusing on trying to make a connection with the character which you can't because the author understands no one's life is as perfect as hers and that it's impossible to relate to her. That's the purpose of the book, we aren't relating to the characters but the author."

"Well now I see how you passed. Everything you say sounds like it was stripped from a poem" And it turns me on.

"Retake the test at the end of the week, find a chapter you like and tell me how you do" I sigh and agree but then a little idea finds it's way in my head.

"Up for another deal?" I tilt my head slightly, Alessio only looks at me with a confused face.

"If I rewrite the paper and manage to get at least a C, you have to continue to be my tutor until I'm allowed off of probation" I lean forward.

"You're on probation for this entire semester which means for four months" I nod my head.

"Precisely."

"Deal, but you have to get a least a 90%, a C is too easy" He added to the deal. That meant that I would have to stay up tonight and reread the entire book up until Thursday.

"Fine then, but one more thing" I took the pen from his grasp and twisted the cap.

"This deal is only limited too us, you only tutor me and in return" I place my hands on either side of the arm rest, Alessio looks up to my eyes slowly. From my neck, a small glance too my lips making him lick his own before he meets my eyes and his cheeks burn a cherry red.

It was obvious I wasn't the only one who had their eye out for the Headmaster's son. But I was the lucky one to get him to agree to be my tutor. And I was planning to be the only one who got too see how far his innocence went.

"I let you choose what you want in return, Deal?" he only managed to let out a breathy "yes" and I smiled shortly after before I looked at the time.

"You should go back to your room and I should start working on living up too my end of the deal" I moved so he could get up, he didn't look at me again and started to put his books into his bag.

"Tomorrow then, my room again?" He opened my door and paused. "We don't have classes tomorrow, don't worry. Half of the entire academy will be out at that dumb college party"

Without another glimpse of his golden brown eyes, my door was shut and I was left with a pool between my legs and an image of him that I would not be able to get out of my head.

I grabbed the book and began to flip the pages. Reading with the closed pen at the bottom of my lip, I used the tips Alessio gave to me when my eyes finally caught a line that made me stop.

This was going to be an interesting four months.

- I'm going to be torturing you guys into a slow burn

- not edited!