"I'd have to say spaghetti." I smiled.

"You asked me something? You're always asking my question." I asked.

"What's one thing you really wanna do, before you die?"

"I wanna this the world. Not just America. But i wanna see Europe, Australia, all the continents and their countries!" I said playing with some grapes on my plate.

"I would want to go zip-lining, or something crazy!" He said.

I smiled. "Would you join me?" He asked. I looked up at him and he was looking at me, looking for a straight answer.

"Well, one of the things on my bucket list is zip-lining, so sure. I would join you... If you invite me." I said smiling.

We continued asking each other questions. After we were done eating, and I put the food away, we started asking each other, would you rather questions. It's was so hilarious!

Danny came and joined us with Mandy, and Mabel. We had to make it PG, since Mabel was here which meant not too gross and not inappropriate.

Danny had to leave. I then got up to leave with him, but Mandy and Danny asked me to stay. They said that Phillip smiles and gets his mind off of the sad story when I'm around.

I got to his room and he smiled at me. His hair was combed, he cleaned as much as he could around his room.

"I, uh, didn't thank you for coming over to ask about me. It meant a lot."

I smiled. "You can come in, if you want." I smiled and sat next to the window.

"I thought you didn't want to see me after yesterday. I'm sorry I, uh, pulled you away from the movie..."

"It's alright."

"But, I'm not sorry about what I did to you. That kiss-"

"Uh, Phill-"

He sat down next to me. He took my hands and held them as tight as he could.

"If you didn't like that kiss, then you wouldn't have been here. So, it does mean you have feelings for me."

My heart was beating so fast. I can't think. Right now all I could think about was that kiss yesturday.

"Phillip. Before that kiss, before you interrupted me. I was rambling about how I didn't want a guy in my life right now. I'm leaving at the end of this month. I can't-"

"Why? I said that we'll work it out. We'll talk about us the few days before you leave. You came running over here to make sure I was okay. You care this much. I know you feel something about me. I know that you're going to miss me, but we will get through this together."

I was going to say something when he interrupted.

"But if this is just a friendship concern, and you still have feelings for Randy. You should tell me right now, and I'll back off."

"No. Danny helped me understand. He got my act together."

I saw Phillip blushing a little but it went away.

"Your little sister is so cute. I loved playing would you rather with her."

He laughed. He started telling me stories about Mabel.

I must've fallen asleep as he was telling me his stories, because, I woke up having Phillip's arm around me. I felt his heartbeat, then I realized my head was on his chest. I lifted my head and saw Phillip looking at me.

"Have a nice nap there?"

I smiled. "How long was I asleep?"

"Half and hour."