26

Kong's POV

"Kong let us go to hospital... you have been sick for a whole 2 weeks already.. please love." Phi Arthit said as he helped me to sit.
"No need na Phi.. I am sorry to worry you. It is just work stress catching up.. I have been going through multiple projects along with ours for a couple of weeks right.. so it is just tiredness." I assured him. Phi Forth was going to return in 2days.. he extended his honeymoon for by two weeks.
"I can't win against you.. but love please let me take you to hospital if you will be sick even tomorrow.. for me." He pleaded holding my hand. 

"Khab Phi.. I will go with you.." I said with an assuring smile and gave him a kiss.
"Now.. you want to take a leave or go back to work.?" He asked me. We were in our lunch break.. I was done with the morning meetings.. and in the afternoon session I was going to work with my team and Phi Arthit on our project. I and Phi Arthit decided to have lunch outside along with Dara and Asnee, and now we are on our way back when I started vomiting.

"I will come back to work.. even you will be around.. I will take rest if I feel it is too much." I said.
"Better.. I don't want to leave you alone." He said and kissed my forehead. We made our way back to his office where we were going to work. I was greeted my the office staff who were very excited to see me along with Phi Arthit. Both our teams.. our friends have gotten back to work after lunch.

Our project was nearing ending.. we were in the testing phase.. I and Phi Knot have made the points we will need to make some changes and working on them while the others were testing other specification. I suddenly felt very tired.
"Take a nap Kong.. Arthit told you have been sick.. so don't fight your tiredness." Phi Knot said. 
"I don't know why I am feeling tired.." I whined a little as laid my head on the table. 
"It's okay.. we covered the main problems.. I will implement them and see other changes." He said. "So take a nap.. I will wake you up if I need anything." He assured.
"Thank you Phi." I said and closed my eyes. I slept right away. 

"Kong.. bro.. wake up... you will get a stiff neck." I heard Phi Toey's voice. I slowly got up.
"How long have I slept..?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.
"45minutes.. " He replied. 
"I am still feeling tired Phi.. what is wrong with me..?" I said with a lot of irritation. I hated being tired and sleepy.
"You know Kong.. you are acting like you are pregnant.. you were like this in the first month into pregnancy." Em said suddenly.

My eyes widened when he said.. 'Can it be..? It's going to be 6weeks in another couple of days since our night..' Realization hit me hard.. I haven't taken pills cause we had a meeting with media the next day. I cursed myself.. I should have thought about it... the symptoms were very clear.
"Kong.. are you..?" Both Em and Phi Toey said at the same time seeing my face.
"I don't know.. but I think so.. Em, Phi.. don't tell anyone about it till I confirm it.. They will get into overprotective mode.. and Phi Toey.. can you tell Phi Ohm that I will be coming over for test now." I asked.

"Okay.. done.. how long do you think it has been..?" He asked me.
"If I am not wrong more than a month." I replied as I blushed a little. 
"Take him with you.." Both of them suggested. I nodded my head and got up. I rushed towards Phi Arthit and held his hand.

"Phi Phi.. come with me.." I said.
"Kong what happened..? Is anything wrong..? Are you feeling sick again..?" He asked worriedly as he held me tight ad checked me for fever. 
"Aish Phi.. stop and come with me.." I said holding his hand.. "Phi Knot... please look into the work na.. I need to go check on something." I said. 
"Fine.. but be careful... let us know if you need anything." He said. I nodded my head and pulled Phi Arthit out with me.

"Drive to the Bangkok hospital Phi.. and no I am fine but please go fast." I said as we sat in his car.
"Is anyone else sick..?" Phi asked.
"No Phi'Ai'Oon.. everyone is fine.. let us go first.. I will tell you later." I tried assuring him. He nodded his head and started driving but his questions did not stop.. but I managed to keep calm. Upon reaching both of us went to the reception.