"He and my new friends there were the ones to support me. One friend of mine since childhood followed me there to take care of me along with his girlfriend. All these years.. I have never spoke to Phi Arthit nor told him about kids. We met as the leads of a project the moment I came over here and took over my job. He apologized to me for what happened.. the failed relation he mentioned and the person he is waiting since that long was none other than me.. he chased me like I chased him in past. But I kept pushing myself away from him because I was scared of how he will react when he hears about my babies.. our babies. Though rational part of me tells that he deserves to know.. call it motherly feeling which was scared of just a smallest percent of chance where he would be disgusted of them." I confessed the deepest feeling I felt with Phi Arthit when he was around me at the starting. He stood up and came beside me as he pulled me into a side hug.

"But see now.. he loves them very much and would do everything to keep them happy. My family, his family.. our friends.. everyone loves them and accept them as well as me." I said with a small smile on my face. "And finally here we are.. engaged to eachother with the blessings from our families." I added with a wider smile as I lift both our hands showing our rings.

"Before ending.. I would like to say something. You all might be finding it weird that a man can get pregnant.. I don't care about how you all will see me.. you say anything about me.. call me names.. I don't care... but trust me... one word against my family or my kids.. I will show you hell. And if you ask me if I find myself weird..? then my answer is yes.. I do.. but I am proud of this ability. Not many men have this ability to give birth.. only women know how it feels to give birth to a life which will grown inside us and then come out to our arms. Everyone of you are born from one person.. in most cases it is a women but in my children's case it is me, a men which I even explained to them and I am glad they accept me. I just hope even if you see me with a different light and even hate me.. but please don't pull my kids.. they are too young to face the hatred cause of having a male mother." I said.

"He might let you all call him anything.. but I don't.. he has always been a down to earth person. He has never disrespected a single person out there. So if anyone is going to say some nasty things.. I won't let that happen. I won't stand seeing you treat my fiancee my soon to be husband harshly just because he has a precious gift of giving birth. Women do know how amazing feeling it is to give birth.. so if anyone around you comments about him.. let the person know he is born because of this ability in a women. If not for a person having this ability, you wouldn't become a father, brother or sister or even be born.. so don't look down on him because of this ability. I am proud to find a person how excels professionally which is already a proven fact and also made me a father of two cutie pies who are going to grown into amazing person. A mother is always a mother irrespective of the gender." Phi Arthit said loud and stern as he held me tightly looking at every camera. I looked at my family who were smiling warmly at us.. even Phi Ohm and Phi Toey were.

"So, I guess that is it from our side.. so would you like to ask any questions.?" Por asked as he stood up.
"Can you reveal their photos.?" One person asked.
"As much as I want to show my little pumpkins pictures.. I am not gonna do it. As you all know, both of us are a little known personalities which might put restriction around our kids also if their faces our revealed. I want my kids to learn what is hardship and the problems we face in a society. I want them to be independent and learn from their mistakes as they grow in their life. Both me and Phi are going to guide them and stand by them but also let them learn things by themselves letting them explore freely." I replied and smiled remembering them.

"I want them to be free from everyone's eyes and comments. Our kids are no different from other kids just because they are born in or family. They do make mistakes and learn which is the right thing to happen.. but if we reveal their faces.. we will have to make sure they won't make any mistakes so that they will not have to face harsh comments. Their faces will be revealed when are ready to." Phi Arthit added immediately. Everyone accepted our answers. A few more questions were asked about me and Phi Arthit, about our marriage and the last question was about us merging companies.