Driven By You!

Voyeur POV

"No more lies!" Roger enthused.

"No more lies!" Brian agreed and they looked at each other for a bit.

"Should I start?" Brian asked and Roger shrugged.

"Go for it.." he replied and Brian nodded and shuffled around a little, adjusting himself against the wall.

"Ok..I'm just gonna say it. I'm deeply upset about how you behaved Rog. It..it really scared me. I've never felt more terrified of someone I trusted before. I can tell that you regret what you did, but that doesn't change that you did it in the first place. I know that I probably could have handled everything better, but I feel that you completely became out of control." Brian sniffed a little and Roger watched with sadness.

"I completely agree with everything you said Bri. I know what I did is unforgivable, especially considering your past and what you've been through. I can't express how much guilt and regret I feel for this..I don't even know what came over me. I was so fucking mad for no reason, everything you accused me of was completely true." Roger had to pause because tears were filling his eyes as he remembered what had happened. "Excuse me.." he wiped his eyes and cleared his throat before carrying on. "I know there's no way to reverse what I did, but I just hope that you can recognise that it isn't me..that's never happened before. And I know it has now happened once, but I swear on my mum's life that I will NEVER let this happen again." Brian sat and listened patiently the whole time, and when Roger was done he just smiled.

"I forgive you." He said simply and Roger cried out and threw himself at Brian, crying into his shoulder.

"Thank you so fucking much!" He choked out and Brian smiled to himself and pulled the blond boy into his lap, ignoring all his bruises screaming from the pressure. They sat together for a few minutes while Roger collected himself.

"Shit, Bri! I'm on your injuries.." he stressed and climbed off of Brian's lap. The brunette just shrugged indifference.

"Didn't that hurt?" Roger asked with concern.

"Mm, yeah. I didn't really care though." Brian laughed a little and pulled Roger back onto his lap.

"I miss this.." he sighed and hugged the smaller boy close. They sat embracing in silence for a while, before Roger climbed off of Brian's lap and sighed happily.

"I can't thank you enough for your forgiveness.." he expressed and Brian smiled at him and laid down with his head on his pillow and his feet in Roger's lap.

"It's no problem Rog. I think I forgave you as soon as I saw you crying in tutor, when I knew you were guilty about it. As long as you're sincere about never doing it again, I'm willing to forgive. I won't be able to forget, but I think it's better we don't forget." Brian moved his hands while talking and Roger almost forgot to listen to him as he was distracted by Brian's graceful hands moving through the air.

"I agree once again. Forgetting it would be like saying it didn't matter, and that's not the case at all. I hope that this can serve as a reminder to me that I need to better control my anger." Roger proposed and Brian nodded.

"You can take it as that if you want, but you're anger has never been a problem before and I'm confident this won't happen again." Brian tried to assure Roger that his temper didn't bother him.

"Aww..thank you!" Roger giggled as he thought of something. "I know I have a short fuse, and to be honest I'm not sure how you've managed to deal with it for all this time!" They both laughed and Roger subtly moved his hand a little closer to Brian's feet. He just wanted a little bit more contact with the curly haired boy.