Warning..part 1

(A/N: I'm back! Sorry for the huge delay on this chapter, I was focused on finishing my other book, but this one is the focus now!)

August 12th..

Brian's POV

I groaned to myself as I realised it was Monday again, and I'd have to go to school and face Robbie again. I didn't love him any more, and I'd realised that I hadn't for a while. I just stayed with him because he expected me too, and because I was afraid of what would happen if he didn't.

I threw the covers off of my body, as heat invaded my relaxation. I'd woken up at 5am, too early to get up. It was now 5:34, and I decided that if I was hot and my peace had been disturbed, I might as well get up. I sighed and rubbed my face, before swinging my legs to the side and sliding out of bed. Raising my arms above my head, I stretched and yawned. My pyjama top rode up over my stomach and I caught a glimpse of my scars in the mirror. From where Robbie had been too violent. He hit me with his belt. I scowled to myself and rubbed my stomach protectively. I was already insecure about my long, gangly limbs but now I didn't want anyone to see my whole body. It was all a mess, scars everywhere. They all reminded me of what I have to go through on a daily basis. Hopefully not for much longer. I hurriedly turned away from the mirror and pulled my pyjamas off. It didn't help though, as I could see almost all of my horrible body. Tears slipped from my eyes in frustration at what Robbie had done to me.

I jogged over to my neatly folded pile of school clothes, and stepped into my trousers. I didn't like how tight the trousers were, they showed off certain areas that I didn't want on display. I wouldn't care if it was my close friends only, but I didn't want the whole school seeing how tight my trousers were. I pulled at them uncomfortably, but to no avail. The material wouldn't budge, and I knew this. I'd had to wear them for years already, after all. I wiped away the tears in my eyes and grabbed my white shirt. I hated how it would turn see through when it was wet. I didn't want anyone seeing my torso, except maybe Roger, Freddie or Deaky. But I didn't want anyone seeing my scars. I shook all the negative thoughts off and wrapped my striped tie around my neck. I tied the knot and adjusted it so it was straight. I grabbed my purple jumper and pulled it over my head, wincing in pain as one of my curls snagged on the badge that I had to wear to show my year group. I pulled it out and shivered as the cold of the clothes got through to me.

Walking over to my bedside table, I grabbed my phone and powered it on. I saw that I had 3 messages, all from Roger.

[Roggie 🥁: omg omg bri]
[i found smthn]
[ill show u later omg i cant believe it]

I was intrigued now. What could he have found that was so exciting? I let my thumbs hover over the keys as I thought of a response.

[You: Oh now you've got me wondering! I'll be waiting 😉.]

I texted back and knew there was no way he'd be awake yet. I smiled to myself at the thought of him curled up in bed. God, I loved that boy. But I couldn't tell him, and I had a boyfriend for god's sake. Not one I actually liked, but still. Roger was of course bisexual, but why would he ever want me? With my long limbs, scarred body and fucked up mind, what did I have to offer? To someone like him as well, an angelic face and body, with a lovable personality? I was honestly shocked that he hadn't got a partner, and hadn't had one for so long. It's like he was waiting for someone to come along, or already had his sights set on someone but was too nervous to ask them. He was so different once you got to know him, and in private. In private he was an affectionate, adorable friend who wanted nothing but to make you happy and to have a good time with his best friends. He shared the most physical affection towards me, but that's because we'd been friends the longest and this was always the case. Also because Freddie and Roger's friendship was based upon insulting each other, and Deaky and Roger probably weren't close enough. Of course those were the reasons.