Ding Ze: "666 is really good! Wen Yi must be careful—"

Wen Xiaoning watched with satisfaction as the group became lively because of his topic, just about to reply, only to hear a "bang" behind him, the door of the operating room was suddenly opened!

When she turned her head, she saw Ling Zhen walking out, and she frowned, "What are you doing?"

Ling Zhen looked at the woman in front of him and guessed who she was. After the original owner decided to have plastic surgery, he originally wanted to choose a regular hospital for surgery, but it was Wen Xiaoning who jumped out and said that he has a friend who runs a beauty salon. The technology is reliable and he can give her a discount.

Wen Xiaoning is Jian Wenyi's little sister. The original owner fawns on their group and transfers almost all of his savings to Wen Xiaoning with great trust, and she will then give it to the beauty salon, without knowing how many rebates have been swallowed.

Not only that, Wen Xiaoning said to keep her secret, turned around and stabbed Ling Zhen's plastic surgery, and also publicized that Ling Zhen used Jian Wenyi as the model for plastic surgery, which caused the protagonist group to ridicule the original owner.

Right now, this vicious cannon fodder was right in front of her, and Ling Zhen's black eyes stared at her: "I'm out of order."

"Isn't it?!" Wen Xiaoning raised her eyebrows suddenly, "After I have been busy for you these two days, I want to get such a big discount. If I didn't have me, the operation fee could be so cheap—"

Before she could finish her words, Ling Zhen suddenly followed her words and asked, "Thanks for your hard work, how much does the hospital promise to pay you?"

Wen Xiaoning was very emotional, was hit, and subconsciously replied: "Just five or sixty thousand—"

After speaking, she suddenly realized that she had been scammed, and her proud face just turned white: Did she know? !

But Wen Xiaoning immediately changed her mind: Ling Zhen had no evidence, even if she knew it, she wouldn't dare to tear her face apart! At the beginning, they didn't want to see her, and had an affair with themselves, and no one would take her to play in the future.

Wen Xiaoning felt a little peace in her heart and pretended to be affectionate to pull Lingzhen's arm: "Oh, stop making trouble, aren't you trying to become beautiful at the beginning? Why are you? So let's beg the dean and I will give it to you. You get an anesthesia and don't charge more—"

In peacetime, Ling Zhen was already grateful for Dade, but this time she didn't respond, and instead slowly pulled out her arm.

"I said I didn't fix it," Ling Zhen said slowly, but clearly, "So, transfer my money back and leave it as it is."

Wen Xiaoning saw that he couldn't make sense, and immediately lowered his face: "Dream you! You just don't want to get the money back! And I tell you, you never want to play with us anymore."

Surprisingly, Ling Zhen didn't care about her threat, but added a condition: "Transfer it to me within three days."

Wen Xiaoning was completely embarrassed into anger, and reached out to push her: "I gave you a face, right?"

Unexpectedly, as soon as she moved, Ling Zhen's arm was flexibly grasped, and a low and calm voice pierced her ear: "Otherwise, I will tell you about your secret crush on Shen Yanchu, secretly photographed Jian Wenyi, and hacked her on the Internet. Your friends."

"This, leon in the wind?" This is Wen Xiaoning's id for the black post.

Wen Xiaoning lost her voice for a moment, her pupils shrank suddenly, her face pale.