𝟎𝟑𝟖; ᴅʏɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs & ʟᴇssᴏɴs

Start from the beginning

Even if Bellatrix was once glorious warrior with a past filled with bloodshed, in his eyes, she is nothing by a dying star.

Bella felt her heart swell.

She wasn't the only dying star to him. His aunt, Narcissa Cassiopia Malfoy Née Black, was just as much as a dying star as her sister to Ophiuchus.

Narcissa felt greatly offended and hurt.

Ophiuchus still can't understand why when he gave Narcissus the chance to change his name completely, he still kept 'Narcissus' instead of changing it.

Many wonder the same thing.

Why would he hold the name of the women who caused his suffering?

Narcissa looked shocked. What did she do to her son? She wonders if she is the reason he is blind.

Ophiuchus no matter how hard he tries, can never understand Narcissus.

Sirius Orion Black The 3rd, truly pathetic dying star, locked up in Azkaban with Bellatrix, for letting his emotions take over, and leave all sense of rationality behind.

"AZKABAN??" Yelled many.

Sirius looks at the screen in pure disbelief. What exactly did he do to get himself landed in there.

Andromeda Druella Tonks Née Black, is the only living member of the last generation of Black's he considers to not be a dying star like the rest.

That raised many brows.

Andromeda herself had a mix looked of disbelief, shock, and a tinge of happiness.

While Bellatrix felt a pit form in her stomach. Over the fact Ophiuchus views her as a dying star, and not Andromeda.

Ophiuchus is considering reinstating her into the House of Black, along with her daughter, and muggle husband.

Even moe shocking news.

Andromeda and his late uncle and godfather, Regulus Arcturus Black the 2nd, knew the hidden meaning of 'Toujours Pur'

"What?" The current generation of Black's looked at the last generation for answers. It seems Regulus and Andromeda, haven't figured it out yet.

The older generation stayed quite. The truth of it is that most of themselves don't even know.

All expect for the current, Lord Black.

The Blacks place a great importance on blood purity, considering themselves akin to royalty in the wizarding world and disdaining muggles, squibs, blood traitors, and muggleborns.

The Light Side, looked smug about this. For to them this shows they are superior in their mind.

The family motto, which can be found on the family crest, is 'Toujours Pur' which means 'Always Pure' in French'

Yet out of the 5 from the last generation of Black's only 2 of them knew the hidden meaning.

Regulus went throughout his life knowing who he was, but failed to complete himself because he let the people around him drag him down to the fate he chose not to fight against.

Regulus looked away, this was true, yet he was confused about the last part.

"Oh looks like secrets are to be spilled."

Sirius found himself amazingly early and passionately asserted this to the world, only to break himself from inside when he saw that, after all, he didn't have what he needed.