aja and troll jim 🍋 ( early celebration for 100 chapter)

Hi everyone I before this chapter starts I just want to say that this is not my work I was given it by someone under the username @Deadpool1999

Please go follow them the one that came up with this lemon scene they really good at writing

In Aja's room...

'Jim is coming. Excellent! I can't wait to show him the new tricks that Luung can do and ... 'Aja thought before turning off and looking longingly at the half-troll boy walking on his lawn.

She kept her gaze fixed on him, then a sudden sense of warmth and a slight internal euphoria washed over her body.

'What's going on? Why do I feel so ... so... good? She thought before feeling even more the unknown effect running through her body, then when she looked at Jim again while he was outside in the door, she felt this desperate need to run onto the grass and kiss him right there.

His brother wasn't home and Luung was running around the backyard, he didn't know why he was thinking differently and he was losing much of his train of thought, but he did know one thing that was on his mind and he needed to know. be in your body; he. Aja didn't notice it, but her pupils began to glow light blue every time she looked at him thus increasing the effect, but without waiting she slipped her right hand through the waistband of her pants and into her panties. Jim, no one else is home. The front door is unlocked, so open it and run here now! I need you so much, I know we promised, but I want you so much that I can taste it. ' He thought before raising his other hand to the right to cup one of her breasts and squeeze it tenderly. 'Oooh, yeah ...' these he didn't know where urges were coming from or why they were happening, but now his mind was on lust and he had needed to fill. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Aja's hand under her pants went to work pressing her fingers against the clothed flesh, then her hand slowly moved down against his private and rose just as slowly. Using her other hand to steady herself, she used her right hand to continue massaging her soft area slowly increasing her arousal and sensation of warmth. "Aja? Is anyone home?" Jim said from downstairs when she heard the sounds of the front door opening. Aja looked

"Jim ... can you do me a favour?" He said exotic as his hands travelled along his chest and then began to slowly move south. Your hands must be very soft. Jim thought that at that moment both of Aja's hands cupped Jim's private area. "Yes, aha?" He asked feigning ignorance and feeling the build-up of heat in his body like the first time they both "did" it. Aja then let go and sat on her bed again, only this time she sat with her legs spread to give Jim a good view from under his pants. 'W-whoah ...! I can see Aja's pussy! He thought gulping anxiously as he peeked at the teenager's hairless bald boot. Something about seeing it made Jim want to go eat it all day. He couldn't help it and neither could she. "Take off your pants". He responded by lifting his pants a little more. Jim did as he was ordered almost hypnotically and could see his excited expression show and when the bulge of his erect member showed in his boxers. "Come closer Jim. Please?" He said the last part with a sweet and seduced tone in his voice. Jim shrugged and took off his jacket and closed the distance by standing on the edge of her bed in front of her, she kicked off her shoes and kicked off her socks.

'What are you doing? Will ...? Jim was left without thinking when one of her delicate, soft feet landed softly on his bulge. He started rubbing himself in circles making Jim moan a little inside. 'He's giving me a footjob and it's great!' Jim mentally said as the sensation of his little right foot continued to swirl the bulge of his boxer shorts.

She bit her lip mischievously and brought her other foot to the hem of her waist, after getting into her big toe, she dragged the boxers down little by little and then saw Jim's erect member come loose. She bit her lip mischievously and brought her other foot to the hem of her waist, after getting into her big toe, she dragged the boxers down little by little and then saw Jim's erect member come loose.