Ch 1. Who is he?

In the age of heroes and villains, society couldn't be any more of a dream. The impossible suddenly became possible, and the way people socialized and dealt with the new change had to adapt. This change of course, were quirks.

Quirks were the manifestation of a power, 80 percent of the population world-wide had. This number of course will increase in the future generations, until finally everyone has a super power to call theirs. The 20 percent of people across the globe who unfortunately did not inherit a quirk, would be partially pushed aside as people who have a disability. They were labeled as 'quirkless'. You see society did not need the ones who did not fit in, but morality had forced them to treat the quirkless as though they are still one of them. Most of the time, this is true and this is acted upon, but sometimes they did not always deliver.

This is what is believed. The ones who think differently are either sympathetic or ignorant of reality. If you give people power, they will become corrupt. Even the most golden of hearts will. The type of corruption can vary. Some are either aimed to destroy the public, or themselves for what they believe.

Corruption is known, but is usually ignored for the great or good of humanity. If we display the unfair bias towards the quirkless, then we as people will lose our morals and start to think of each other as monsters. That is why heroes are needed to keep up that moral, to display that people aren't so bad. But those with power fold.

The science of quirks and how they may influence someone's personality can be wobbly. Most often than not, the ability of someone can influence their speech, behavior, appearance, and even down to the social level, rank. If someone has a quirk that can explode, then perhaps they have a fiery temper; but even this, something that seems so important, was pushed down to limit the amount of morality in society, because if there were more, then we would be revealed as monsters in a night.

FEBRUARY 26TH, 2300

"Hey are you ready to nail this thing!?"

"Always!! Though, I don't think my quirk will be able to manage"

"Aw! Don't say that. I'm sure you'll pass this with flying colors"

"Whatever you say"

---

"Oh my gosh! Guys! We're really here!!"

"I don;t know about this, maybe it's best if I just watch"

"You can't just watch, silly! There aren't any waiting rooms!"

"Guess I'll just leave"

"Hey!!"

---

"Alright!!! Time to show them how manly I am!"

"Pipe down shitty hair"

"Our hair isn't even that different!!"

"Tch!! You wanna go!!?"

---

The bustling of possible future heroes couldn't be any louder. Students ranging from 14 - 16, were all gathered here onto U.A. campus, the place where they would find out if they had what it took to become a top tier hero in society. The school is decorated with awards, and a good reputation in dishing out the best heroes Japan has ever seen, such as the powerful All Might, our current number one hero. But, the downside would be that not everyone can pass. There had only ever been a 2 percent pass rating for the past years.

The students coming from different schools anxiously walked into the campus grounds of the famous school, where they would soon see how far they are from achieving their goals. They would be taking the U.A. Entrance Exams. These exams or tests, would be the judge on how far they'll go as heroes. Simply looking at a few, you can make out who may pass and who would definitely fail due to how much they were using their quirks beforehand. Some were amazing such as hardening the skin and making someone's strength and durability boost, while others just had an ability of stretching the skin not too far, a quirk everyone was already looking down upon.