P 3 | p r o l o u g e

~5 years later~

"Rosie you going to the uni?" Alice asked her younger sister.

"Yeah, I have to finish some thing with my org." Rosie answered. "Why?"

"I'm gonna go visit Lisa." Alice said.

"Oh, ok. Maybe I'll go after I finish thing with my org." Rosie said as she pick up her bag.

"Take care Rosie." Alice said when Rosie left the house. Rosie went to her car and went to her uni. After finishing highschool at Vermont she applied for college. She's studying BS Psychology.

When she arrived to school she immediately went to where her org usually meet. Her org is named Specials. And yes this org is full of specials from Vermont and from other special schools.

Their organization's goal is to gather up the college specials and help one another in times of needs. Their org also helps charities. The Specials organization do events for charity and everyone loved it.

"Hey Rosie." Mina greeted Rosie. Mina also applied for college. Same as Rosie she also applied in BS Psychology.

"Hey Mina, where are the others?" Rosie asked.

"Chaeyoung is on her way. Tzuyu can't go because her Pops needs her to do something. Jisoo, Dahyun and Jennie are on their way here. Jihyo is at the restroom. Jihoon, I don't know where he is. Junkyu and Asahi are also on their way. Who else?" Mina listed.

"Jeongyeon already said to me that she can't go now and Nayeon also said the same. I bet those two are just gonna go on a date. The Bang cousins are overseas for some family business." Rosie said. Jihyo then entered the room and greeted Rosie.

"Hey Rosie." Jihyo said.

"Hi Jih." Rosie smiled.

"I heard from Alice that she will visit Lisa. Are you going to visit her later?" Jihyo asked.

"Yep, after this. Wanna come?" Rosie asked.

"I'm free later so, sure. What bout you Mina?" Jihyo said.

"I'm in. I'll also ask Chae and Tzu." Mina said.

"Speaking of Tzu, I saw her talking to that pretty Minatozaki the other day." Rosie smirked.

"Oh my god! I thought I was the only one who saw that!" Mina said while her hand hovers on her mouth.

"Oh, our Tzu is finally meeting someone new besides us." Jihyo said.

"That Minatozaki and Tzuyu are perfect together tho!" Rosie said.

"True!" Mina added.

"I also saw Dahyun the other day talking to Minatozaki's friend. What's her name again?" Jihyo said.

"I don't remember. I know it starts with M." Mina said thinking of the name.

"Ma- Me- Mi- Mo?" Jihyo listed. "Mo! Mo something."

"I remember! It's Momo. That's her name the popular dancer." Rosie said to the two.

"Oh did you see her dance? It was so amazing! She's really a good dancer." Mina said.

"I haven't." Rosie said.

"I have." Jihyo said.

"Rosie you should come to this upcoming event of the dance troupe. You'll see Momo dance." Mina said.

"Sure! And I'd love to meet her. And to also know if Dah will be safe to her. I mean you know I'm in the protection squad still." Rosie smiled.

"We still are Rosie. From Lisa's protection squad to Special's protection squad." Jihyo smiled.

-

"So that's it for today. Thank you guys for attending!" Rosie said as she finish the meeting with her org.

"See you later guys." Jihyo said standing up from her seat. The half of them left and the half of them stayed.

"So you're going to Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, wanna come?" Rosie asked. "Hey guys I'll go visit Lisa who wants to come with me?"

All of them raised their hands.

"It's been a while since I visited her." Jihoon said. "I really really miss her."

"Same. I wish she's here with us getting a degree." Junkyu said.

All of them fixed their clubhouse and left to go visit Lisa.

=====
Short update for Part 3!

Clarification of characters!

Park Jihoon of Treasure
Hamada Asahi of Treasure
Choi Hyunsuk of Treasure
Kim Junkyu of Treasure
Bang Yedam of Treasure

Park Jihyo of Twice
Kim Dahyun of Twice
Chou Tzuyu of Twice
Lim Nayeon of Twice
Yoo Jeongyeon of Twice
Son Chaeyoung of Twice
Hirai Momo of Twice
Minatozaki Sana of Twice
Myoi Mina of Twice

Park Roseanne of Blackpink
Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink
Kim Jennie of Blackpink
Kim Jisoo of Blackpink

I don't know how many chapters this Part 3 will have so keep updated!