s e v e n

"Good luck girls! We love you!" David said dropping off Alice, Rosie and Lisa to their school.

This is it! My new life.

The girls hugged and said their goodbyes to their father and went inside Vermont.

"Alice will you join us to lunch later? It's Lisa's first so I was thinking we spend it with her." Rosie said linking her arms to Lisa. Lisa is currently in between Alice and Rosie.

"Sure why not?" Alice smiled at the two younger girls. "I might bring Bobby and Suzy."

"I'll bring Asahi, Jisoo and Jen too!" Rosie said.

"You're more excited than me Rosie." Lisa chuckled. "I should be the one who's excited because this is my first time in Vermont."

Lisa might not show it but she's nervous.a lot of what ifs entered her mind.

What if I accidentally can't control my skills?

What if they don't like me?

What if I don't belong here?

What if I-

"Lisa?" Rosie said waving her hand infront of Lisa's face. They are now inside the main office to get their schedules when the two sisters noticed that Lisa spaced out.

Lisa blinked twice and looked at the two sisters. " Yes?" Lisa looked around and noticed that they are now in the office. "Oh we're here." Lisa slightly smiled.

"Lali we know you're nervous. You don't have to be ok? Me and Rosie is here with you." Alice said grabbing Lisa's right hand with her hands caressing it.

"Al is right Lis. We're here. If you need anything you can ask us ok?" Rosie said tapping Lisa's shoulder.

"And tell me if someone is bothering you ok?" Alice said to Lisa. Lisa smiled.

"I'm happy you guys are my sisters." Lisa said smiling to her sisters.

~~~~~

"Girls! Come down here we have a surprise for you!" Grace shouted once they entered their home. Still not closing the door

Footsteps can be heard running down the stairs. An 8 year old Alice and 6 years old Rosie came to them slightly panting.

"Mom! Dad!" Little Rosie and little Alice greeted their parents and hugged them tightly.

"We have to tell you something!" David said.

"What is it?" Little Rosie asked.

"You girls have a new sister!" Grace said to them with glee.

"Sister? Mom is pregnant?" Little Alice asked.

"No hun Mommy's not pregnant." Grace said smiling.

"Then how come we have a new sister?" Little Alice questioned. Grace and David laughed slightly.

"We adopted one." David smiled.

"I have a new playmate!" Little Rosie said jumping up and down.

"Yes honey you have a new playmate. Come one let's meet her. She's in the car." Grace said holding Little Rosie's tiny hand.

They stopped infront of the car and David went to open the door for the little Lalisa.

Rosie's eyes was full of excitement and joy when she land her eyes on the other girl that's stepping out of the car. Alice, on the other hand, was not that happy.