P 2 | e i g h t

After the class, Tzuyu went to the manor immediately to talk to Mr. R.

"Why are you here?" A manly voice asked Chou Tzuyu.

"I want to ask about the letter." Tzuyu said sitting down on one of the chairs infront of the man's desk. The man is currently on his swivelly chair, back facing Tzuyu. "What's with the change of time?"

"Well... The friend of our powerful Lisa caused some damage to our plan." The man stated. "They ruined the plan and now we have to make it quick. We have to act sooner."

"I knew it." Tzuyu muttered under her breath. "I told you I should've just befriend her. Now we have to rush everything!" Tzuyu said frustratingly, standing up from her seat and pacing back and forth

"Calm down Chou. Don't let your temper eat you." The man said firmly. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and sat back to her seat.

"Whatever." Tzuyu spat.

"Be ready for tomorrow. The other two Legatum will be here with you tomorrow." The man said still his back facing Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stand up and left the room. She immediately went to the gym in the manor to let out some steam.

- the next day -

"Lunch time!!" Rosie said cheerfully beside the no emotion Lisa. They are now walking to the cafeteria.

Entering the cafeteria they saw their friends on their usual table. The two got their foods and immediately went to the table.

"Lisa! It's good to see you feeling better." Jihyo said to her. Lisa just nodded but Jihyo still offered her a bright smile.

"Where's Jisoo?" Rosie asked.

"She went to Ms. CL." Jennie answered her.

The table became silent. (and they can't deny it that it's because of Lisa) After a few minutes, Rosie was about to go to put her tray back but Lisa stopped her. Rosie was shocked because if it weren't for Lisa Rosie would hit the cart that's been on the move without someone pushing it and it's on high speed. If Rosie would hit that cart she would be on the hospital wing because of the impact the cart would make.

"Oh my god!!" Rosie exclaimed in shock. Their friends on the table looked at Rosie and saw how the cart hit the wall. The wall is dented. "That was close." Rosie said looking at Lisa who's still eating her food on her right hand while holding Rosie on the other. Their friends looked at her but Lisa didn't bother to look up. She removed her hold on Rosie and continued on eating her food.

"That was..." Jihoon started but is too shocked to finish it.

"Thank you Lis!" Rosie said to Lisa. Lisa just nodded in response.

Lisa's reflex isn't that fast. Jennie suspiciously thought.

Lisa tensed. But relax again after a second.

"Who's controlling that freaking cart?" Chan said with his thick aussie accent.

"I don't know." Jihoon said. "Why would they do it tho." He said looking at the damaged cart.

-
(A/n: If 2 of you guys can guess these two person talking I'll drop another update on Tuesday!)

"Good job."

"Why tho?"

"I just need that to prove something."

"What's there to prove?"

"You'll know soon."

They are currently in the cafeteria looking at where Lisa and her friends are.